Post a pic of your latest purchase

Nice work Alive. I wouldn't worry about the exhaust not being stock. It is a Kerker 4-1. Decent bit of kit.

Dude that's a steal right now, well fucking done man. She's a beauty, and I too dig that Kerker. That's a great pipe.

TZ250/TD3 Oem chambers

My first MIG welder

Fiberglass fairing im sending to some drunk asshole in maryland

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked on the find, and I can't wait to finish out the rest of the season on it. Anyone know where a good place is to buy original cb750 color paints would be? Wanna get those side covers finished up.

It's an Ace so it's motorcycle related eh!

Best thing to happen to my face all week....

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 437
7aliveatlast7 said:
Thanks guys, I'm super stoked on the find, and I can't wait to finish out the rest of the season on it. Anyone know where a good place is to buy original cb750 color paints would be? Wanna get those side covers finished up.
http://www.colorrite.com/

dewjantim said:
Nice Kaw Dunev.......... how did your drag race with the Busa against the RD turn out ???
It went as expected. I was crushed, haha. However it was my first time, and now i am practicing, and the bike is getting a few tweaks and I'll be out there again soon to win my dignity back ;D

Mr_Dunev said:
It went as expected. I was crushed, haha. However it was my first time, and now i am practicing, and the bike is getting a few tweaks and I'll be out there again soon to win my dignity back ;D
....or not. :p

Back
Top Bottom