Manchaca Moto Classic June 13-14-Manchaca,TX-NOW W/ PIX!

Kev Nemo

Honda Hacker
saturday72dpi.jpg
sunday72dpi.jpg

Re: Manchaca Moto Classic June 13-14-Manchaca,TX-NOW W/ FLYER

Two weeks guys-make your plans! Happens to coincide with the infamous ROT (Harley) Rally in Austin, so there will be TONS of bike related stuff to do in town.

Sweet, I think I'll be driving though if i make it... I missed the Lonestar Roundup, and I'd like not to miss another.

The plus here over the Roundup is that it's JUST vintage bikes. Sean's plan is to have a good open representation of bikes out - everything from Beemers to Ducs, Japs, Brits, Vespas, Lambrettas, Puchs, and Harleys if they wanna hang. It's also FREE, which is always awesome! ;D

The show kicks off 11am both days. Sunday, you might want to get there earlier to get a good spot for vending. This is an open gravel parking lot, so if you want to set up a tent for your swap goods, it might be a good idea. Drink-wise, it's at a bar, so they'll have brew on hand, but if you're cool about it, byob (no glass containers, please).

There also is a possibility of camping on site Saturday night, too.

looks cool, sorry I had to miss, ended up having to work all weekend (lost a lot of time when the power went out for 2 days in the middle of the week)

I didn't roll in Saturday 'til 2pm, so I might have missed you John. My pix:
ManchacaMotoClassicpics006.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics001.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics002.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics003.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics005.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics007.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics011.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics013.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics014.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics018.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics019.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics022.jpg

ManchacaMotoClassicpics026.jpg

@ 3:30 on Saturday, I left out with my friend Simon' (the silver cb500 in John and I's pix) and Dan (GS750) to do a short run up to Wimberly. There's tons of great turns and curves on the way out and great weather (although alittle warm-105!). I know in Canada you guys run to Tim Horton's and in Europe, they run to cafes. In Texas, we run to BARBECUE!
ManchacaMotoClassicpics028.jpg

I don't have any pix from the swapmeet Sunday as I was busy selling stuff-really good turn out there as well. Thanks to everyone who showed up and supported the bike scene!

Nice! Gotta be either a Zero Engineering or Garage Company bike.

Kev Nemo said:

Christ Almighty, you guys are the skinniest Texans I've ever seen ;D

Kev Nemo said:

DrJ said:
Nice! Gotta be either a Zero Engineering or Garage Company bike.

Christ Almighty, you guys are the skinniest Texans I've ever seen ;D

I'm curious about that bike, too. First time I've seen it locally.

To be honest, the guy in the white shirt is from Connecticut and the guy in the middle is from Montreal. I'm the only born and raised Texan in the picture (my girl who took the picture is also skinny and Texan, but she obviously couldn't get in the pic! ;D)

Back
Top Bottom