iPhone 3Gs

Crab_Cakes said:
Anyone pick one up today?

Not even with a pre-order it was guarranteed to arrive, I order mine last week and it didn't arrive at the ATT store, so I have to wait until next week. Bummer

Wow so it is for real lol.

I have to wait until December because that's when we renew our contract, which gives me an opportunity to save up more :)

Maybe I'll be able to use one next year when TELUS launches their HSPA network, but not till then. Good thing is I'll be able to pick up a used one by then for less :) Love my iPod touch - bought both generations of those the day they were launched.

Nice Digg avatar :) Big fan.

Crab_Cakes said:
Got to admit. This phone is allot quicker then the 3g.
(posted from iPhone)

soo.. U rubbin it in eh??... that you got a3g...
Well... I got a bike.... do you?... ;D

locO leoN said:
soo.. U rubbin it in eh??... that you got a3g...
Well... I got a bike.... do you?... ;D

Do you really want to push that button?

ANd i ain't rubbin in Shit
Just giving a little review of the 3gs speed compared to the 3g

I reckon they're a neat bit of gear, but for me I think a roadmap and my Nokia 1100 will suffice.

Besides, they haven't got any horsepower. Definitely not for me.

- boingk

boingk said:
I reckon they're a neat bit of gear, but for me I think a roadmap and my Nokia 1100 will suffice.

Besides, they haven't got any horsepower. Definitely not for me.

- boingk

iPhone 3gs will the new Tom Tom turn by turn gps will be cool. Right now google maps with gps works great.
(posted from my iPhone)

brewtown16 said:
yay you guys can take video now!

for christ's sake.....

Video works really well
only problem is 3gs will only upload to Youtube.

3.0 jailbroken phones can still use Qik but there's no jailbreak for the 3gs

http://m.kyte.tv/kytefeed.wml.

New video app for the 3g s. Incase anyone was looking for one.

I'm Barbabeau if you want to tune on to see what kind of stupidness I get up to

:)

Got my 3GS today, I am currently working setting up my contacts and email accounts. Loving this phone, but I hate to leave my blackberry curve behind so I am giving it to my wife.

Cafe_to_go said:
Got my 3GS today, I am currently working setting up my contacts and email accounts. Loving this phone, but I hate to leave my blackberry curve behind so I am giving it to my wife.

I grabbed one of these. http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/08/09/mophie-juice-pack-3g-extend-your-iphone-3g-battery-life

really helps battery life

Where did you get it from? The guy at the ATT gave me a free car charger and a carrying case with the purchase of the applecare.

Cafe_to_go said:
Where did you get it from? The guy at the ATT gave me a free car charger and a carrying case with the purchase of the applecare.

I Bought the Mophie from Rogers here in Toronto when i picked up the 3G S
They didn't even have them on the Shelf yet

I'm on my Phone ALL day long (6 gig plan) and i never drop below 98% battery life

It's a little on the pricey side ( $100 ) but i figured i'd rather pay that then have No battery life when i want to shoot Video

Back
Top Bottom