BREAK OUT THE STIG!

CanadaDan

1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo'
Top Gear season 13 is on and the torrent is coming down the pipe ;D

Some say his right big toe can start any car, and his intestines are inside out... all we know is he's called the Stig

Best show on tv. Seriously, I had no idea what the hype was about til I watched the vietnam episode. Then went back and watched as many other as I could and even though it's a little hit or miss, when it hits it really f'in hits.

Didn't Jeremy at one point say that "that car (don't remember what it was) will make anyone feel like Micheal Schumacher, but in the Stigs case that would make him slower than he is"

hmm

Do we get to find out who African Stig, Trucker Tan Stig, and American (Big) Stig are?

Always been rumors...

The first Stig, Perry McCarthy, got sacked after revealing his identity.

The beauty of it is... the Stig does appearances at car shows around Europe... but if you look at the photos many do not appear to be the same guy they show in the show (stature, shoulders, etc)... so they just throw a white race outfit on an actor and tell him to stand there with his arms crossed and his mouth shut :D Cheap celebrity endorsement!

The will never reveal the actual driver (untill maybe a third Stig is brought out)... to much appeal in the mystery of it all.

just finished watching the first ep. of this season. Nice bike they have on there. I have every episode from the past 13 seasons lol I LOVE TOP GEAR.

Back
Top Bottom