www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

OUR ADS ARE FROM SUPPORTERS OF THE COMMUNITY - CONSIDER TURNING YOUR AD-BLOCKER OFF FOR WWW.DOTHETON.COM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Yes.. yes you should

Also, tank has been painted and its freaking me out how the color absorbs light

First pic is indoors with florescent light. Second is outside direct California sun

Other Projects / Re: What did you build this week?
« Last post by Maritime on Today at 17:38:54 »
Thanks. Even Better after grout I hope. Lot of work but really dresses up the kitchen
Scheduled Events / Re: AMA Mid Ohio vintage days July 6-8
« Last post by Hurco550 on Today at 17:36:49 »
I've been thinking about zipping down, but not sure I'll have the weekend free.  Never made it to Mid-Ohio.  Worth the trip?
In a word, YES

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Scheduled Events / Re: AMA Mid Ohio vintage days July 6-8
« Last post by Tim on Today at 17:29:31 »
I've been thinking about zipping down, but not sure I'll have the weekend free.  Never made it to Mid-Ohio.  Worth the trip?
« Last post by Brodie on Today at 16:56:16 »
Looks good
« Last post by Maritime on Today at 16:45:28 »
Just need to grout tomorrow. I got blisters on my fingers!  Damn snippers and stone are hard on the digits.

Engines / Re: Possibly entering the 378 club!
« Last post by crazypj on Today at 15:34:15 »
Stock valve guides are actually real good. It's only if you fit oversize stainless valves the guides need changing (something they don't tell you when you buy stainless steel valves, the stemscan  gall in cast iron and need bronze guides) Really though, it isn't worth the extra expense of oversize exhaust valves but the+1 (35mm) intakes will make all the port work better as it's already oversize.With a '390' is should be good to 'cruise' around 85~90 with top end around 120 on stock gearing (17/34) I got confused the other day with the CB550 591cc 'kit' and 70mm 389.46cc of 360 (35x35x3.14159x50.6x2 = 389.4629)
Cafe Racers / Re: 75 CB360 - bad omen "yatagarasu" build
« Last post by crazypj on Today at 15:21:09 »
I really should get my arse in gear and finish the braced I started  making 3~4 yrs ago  ::)
« Last post by Brodie on Today at 14:16:43 »
Yep. Same deal.
I happened upon this old AHRMA fork brace... I want to try and get it to work with mine. Problem is that it's obviously made for a drum bike, no bump for the caliper... will have to figure out how to make that dent. It's so much lighter and quite a bit stiffer. I am not really 100% dedicated to using it... if it works it works, if not well... I'll stick with the stock brace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10