Who dat in tha dirty? (our roll call)

Re: Who dat in tha dirty?

Name: Chris C.
Current bikes: '71 CB350 (stocker) '74 CB450 "Espresso Love" Cafe
General: Other than bikes, I love all types of flying machines (especially gliders and super simple ultralight/experimental type stuff), hiking/camping/outdoors, surfing, building things and of course beer. Oh yeah, and my wife and kids ;).

CC

Name: Joe Southard

Occupation: District Sales Manager, Guitar Center (Dirty South District!) AL, AR, MS & TN

Bike: 1973 Norton Commando 850cc Roadster

General: Although i'm originally from Minneapolis, MN i have lived all over the country. I most recently moved from Detroit, MI to Nashville four months ago. I have fallen head over heals for the city, weather and fantastic roads. I look forward to meeting some of you as i ride all over the south this summer!

Music, Work and the Norton keep me pretty busy. I am looking for a new project bike for this summer. Maybe a Triumph or older Ducati. Keep an eye on your local criagslist for me!

Name: R G

Oilfield Trash,
Purveyor of fine ladies with questionable morals

Bike: 1978 Honda CB550K

Favorite Beer: Cold

Music: Skynard, Hank, Lil Wayne

dead bound said:
Music: Skynard, Hank, Lil Wayne

WTF? I was with your whole intro, then Lil Wayne? Little outta place in that list. Not hate'n just seems like an odd mix.

Twist, Deviant we got a lot of mechanical engineers and an aircraft mech. The plan for the DTT Dirty South to take over the world might have merit. I guess that means we won't have to mechanize with used bicycle gears and outboard motors after all.

;D ;D ;D

CresentSon said:
WTF? I was with your whole intro, then Lil Wayne? Little outta place in that list. Not hate'n just seems like an odd mix.

You gotta have some "back that azz up" music for the bikini clad ladies in Louisiana.

Name: Jesse Scroggins
Bikes: 1978 CB750F (My first project). Currently in the works and I'm hoping it will be finished soon. I'm ready to ride! BTW I went ahead and ordered my "Do the Ton/ Dirty South" patch, and I'm waiting until the bike is done to sewn it on.

dead bound said:
You gotta have some "back that azz up music" for the bikini clad ladies in Louisiana.

Guess I'll have to throw some into the shuffle next time I hit Shreveport or hit the gulf.

Name: Blake
Bikes: '75 Honda CB500T

General: Glad to see a nice dirty south group here on DTT. Glad you guys are around.

Name: Robert "Crash" Pursley
Bike: 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
Past Bikes: 1978 Honda CB750K, 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 SR, 1993 Honda CB250 Nighthawk Cafe Racer, 1974 Hoda CL200, 1981 Harley Super Glide (Yea, I know), 1972 Triumph T120

Genearl: Love to ride just about anything, but all that I ride are done in true Rocker fashion.

Name: Chris
Bikes: '72 Yamaha DS7, '02 Suzuki Hayabusa, '84 Kawasaki KLR600 (Motard project)

Dude, I've got a cdl too.. major buzzkill as far as having a few beers and driving somewhere. It'll make ya think twice.

Just posted some pics in the member introduction area.

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=13196.0

This is my first build so I'm all about suggestions/ideas.

Thanks.

Name: Davis Vinson
Location: Hoover, AL... currently going to school in Tuscaloosa (ROLL TIDE)
Occupation: Graphic Designer, VP of a southeastern apparel company
Bike: '74 CB350F craigslist special
Interests: cars, bike scene as of late (this is my first bike), normal college stuff (Natural Light, girls)
Music: Brand New, TBS, Hatebreed, Comeback Kid, Alan Jackson, Merle Haggard, Earl Scruggs, Lil Wayne, DMB, Phish, Jock Jams of course... you get the idea

Kanticoy said:
Name: Kiley Owen

Bikes: 4 so far. 3 CB360's (Betty in pieces), Gretta (of course!), and a pile of parts that dreams of being a cb360. I also own a 1982 Harley Ironhead that will soon be a bobber. And I have a Triumph pre-unit motor and no frame. I think I have a problem. I've owned more than I can count! Learned to ride on an 85 Rebel 250.

General: I'm a pseudo hippy...I love the outdoors. I also (must be a southern thang) love a good beer. My favorite is 1/2 newcastle, 1/2 Guinness...called a Black Castle! I am a huge music freak...I play banjo, guitar, saxaphone, greek and Irish bouzouki, and a bit of DJ work. I'm Irish and proud (lineage is traced, grandpa has an irish accent!). I'm covered in tattoos, and well, you get the idea!

Sounds like we'd get along pretty well.. Me and both my roomies play, our house in Ttown has 5 acoustic guitars [one is a bass], 4 electric [2 are bass], banjo, uke, and mandolin.. and by the location you ought to know we like our fair share of beer as well. I'm in a B'ham burb as well (i've read youre build thread from the start, never would have guessed you were from the area)... where are you at?

Hell yeah! Bama boys are taking over the DTT Dirty South!

I am glad to see more vintage bike gearheads coming out of the woodwork! (literaly)

Maybe Asheville is more mountains that deep South? Sue me.
I got my first bike in 1970- a used BMW R27 (no- I wasn't 3 years old). Current bikes are a W650. R100/2 w Steib S500, and Royal Enfield BB.
Looking for a job- again.
Mad as hell.

I forgot the question...

Back
Top Bottom