Post a pic of your latest purchase

Been a long time since I've been active here- I read mostly, just moved as well etc

But today I'm very stoked on today's
--RUNNING-- purchase and felt he need to share

1984 Suzuki PE175
Ready to hit Wayne National for trail riding ASAP

41df8ea3de456b652a1a61cdc2170c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a lot of fans!

I already had the i7, good psu, case, 1tb ssd. I almost went for a 1070 but couldn't quite stomach it since I rarely game these days. I am excited to try the Oculus though.

If I didn't have to test the Oculus I'd probably gone a grade or two lower. Well that and I'm hoping to get my wife setup on WOW. She loves it, but she's mever had access to a decent enough PC to really immerse her self. I hope this will do it.

Drey6 said:
Been a long time since I've been active here- I read mostly, just moved as well etc

But today I'm very stoked on today's
--RUNNING-- purchase and felt he need to share

1984 Suzuki PE175
Ready to hit Wayne National for trail riding ASAP

41df8ea3de456b652a1a61cdc2170c37.jpg

I may have the stock exhaust for that bike.

Rider52 said:
I may have the stock exhaust for that bike.

I believe mine is stock as well from the information stamped into it. To my surprise aside from a light coat of rust, this exhaust doesn't have much damage at all

Nice purchase and there are some mods that can be made to that little lathe for more accuracy and better cuts.....check out hobby machinist forum

Kamn said:
Nice purchase and there are some mods that can be made to that little lathe for more accuracy and better cuts.....check out hobby machinist forum

Yup been looking into it. Ordered a bunch of shit for it including a 5" chuck

Hopefully one of those items was a Quick Change Tool post and get rid of that 4 way turret tool post.........makes swapping out cutters SOOO much easier and faster
Like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/AXA-Piston-Type-Quick-Change-Tool-Post-and-Tool-Holder-Set-for-Lathe-6-12-/272354667166?hash=item3f699a6a9e:g:1PIAAOSwwbdWOImw

Kamn said:
Hopefully one of those items was a Quick Change Tool post and get rid of that 4 way turret tool post.........makes swapping out cutters SOOO much easier and faster
Like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/AXA-Piston-Type-Quick-Change-Tool-Post-and-Tool-Holder-Set-for-Lathe-6-12-/272354667166?hash=item3f699a6a9e:g:1PIAAOSwwbdWOImw

Yup! Have to swap it out yet

Kamn said:

+1, the only thing I would recommend from experience is to get the wedge type quick change vs. the piston type. They have better rigidity and accuracy imho.

I just had our first production run of fuse boxes arrive.

Attachments

• 20170901_191517.jpg
    20170901_191517.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom