before pic, as requested 500t to be...what i don't know

brian weir

Been Around the Block
hmmmm what can i say. anyone know the igniton point of ctc green enamel? the seat is horrible to, and the bondo coverd tank is hiding in shame in the garden shed..

Wow

An ugly 500T

Never thought it was possible.

I have three becoming one, maybe two myself.

Don't envy THAT cleanup!

At least it's already uh, primed for the flat black treatment, but it's more like an insulation layer so better to get it off there.

I kinda do like the flat black covers though...

Well ... looks like you have to rip it apart anyway. Media blasting. Definitely media blasting.

I think the thing that scares me is that whoever did it thought it was cool ... or seriously colour blind.

Maybe it was repainted in the 80's when everything neon was cool.

On the other side, if you left it, you'd have no troubles finding it in a parking lot or even at a meet :)

HOLY SHIT. I love it. Halloween Green Machine.

Check out the link in my Sig. for a english 500t racing site. They remove the upper engine mount to cut down on vibes. I did it and was pretty impressed with the difference.

Thats a good platform to start from. Hopefully the previous owner didn't try to "customize"
any proformance parts. lol

Just wait till you crack it open and find the orange cams, and the remains of a black cat in the tank.

And air filters full of pumpkin seeds.

And taffee in the crankcase!

plenty of pieces...

I'll get you about anything you need to make that remotely agreeable as a bike again, just let me know what you need, make reasonable offers and I'll be nice...

I mostly need to purge, and would rather they go somewhere useful.

Lemme know!
~Greg

Back
Top Bottom