Well..i KNEW it was going to happen...

DWYJ

..we were told that the Condo Complex was being sold to a private developer, they have been trying for 14+ years, so everyone in the complex seemed "Not too worried", well..they sold, all 39 out of 60 units..the balance are individual owners..they gave us our 60 day to vacate
notice last night at 8:30 P.M., i just went to the garage Saturday and started tearing off my front end to paint the frame and top-end of the motor..well, it all goes back together so nothing is lost..figures..i got pix also!! just need to download them.
Later,
DWYJ
p.s. hey, i'm not whining, just when the weather gets good and i START..bam..figgas

Now you should drag the bike up into your living room and do the work up there! Especially the first burnout!

Tintin said:
Now you should drag the bike up into your living room and do the work up there! Especially the first burnout!

Here HERE!!... FUCK Em.. What are they gonna do???... Kick you out now???

No sympathy cry baby stuff here, onto bigger and better i say! shit, i was right on the water in a condo in the bay area..our house WAS/IS
party central, everybody wanted to come over, wifey found a nice place with a water view AND a 2 car garage with shelving and rafter storage(mo than befo!!) anyways, i'm going to put the bike back together so nothing gets lost and the saga continues..oh yeah, it on a court so little traffic..same monthly and deposit..pain in the arse to move though..hate it, somehow i got a box with pix and stuff(bike stuff) missing from last move 3 years ago?? hmmmm..who got that?
whatever..i'm living ok
Later
DWYJ
p.s. a court is perfect for Burnouts TinTin!! heh heh

Back
Top Bottom