DEET MB5 - Fully Legal

Nicely done on the photoshop work.
I like it and think you should make it happen.

Hey, just came across this thread but can't view any of the images posted. Is there a way to do that?

Gad said:
Hey, just came across this thread but can't view any of the images posted. Is there a way to do that?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Cleaning up a few of my hard drives recently and came across a zip file of my old Photobucket pictures I saved when they decided to change their business model a few years back and screw up the pictures on a huge number of forums. So, I decided to go through and update this thread to add back in all the pictures. Found the majority of them but a few are still missing, will update them once I track them down.

Also, I still have the little MB5, its still running great and a blast to ride. Have thought about selling it a few times to help fund another bike but just can't do it. Here are a couple of shots from a recent ride.

MB5_TerryFox_01.jpg

MB5_HarbourFront.jpg

MB5_HarbourFront_02.jpg

So much fun. When I lived in Cleveland we had semi organized MB5 races in various parking lots around the city. It was surprising how many would show up as they were a one year (1982) model in the US.

So much fun. When I lived in Cleveland we had semi organized MB5 races in various parking lots around the city. It was surprising how many would show up as they were a one year (1982) model in the US.

Very cool, that sounds like it must have been pretty awesome to see and hear.

Back
Top Bottom