Anyone order some Snow?

Riverside. A distant LA suburb or the edge of the desert. I prefer the latter. I have a confession. A couple of weeks ago it dropped into the 30s f during the night and we all just about died. But thats in the past. I hate cold. I hate snow. I hate rain. I've never skied, snowboarded or had anything to do with snow. When this photo was taken it was 115 f. Perfect.

Ease said:
Funny how everyone seems to be excited about being able to ride again... And I'm taking my first trip to the slopes on sat.
Sharpening the edges on the O'le board now and waxin er down.

Obviously I'd give it up to be riding. But if saturday is as nice as it is today, should be good times.

Too much wax on the board... and too long since I last went boarding...

I can barely move I'm so sore.

Good times!

butterflymethane said:
I love this picture! We need more snow!!!!! I need to go boarding! I'll have the rest of the spring/summer to ride the bike!

55 and sunny yesterday, so I went snowboarding. :)

Ease said:
Too much wax on the board... and too long since I last went boarding...

I can barely move I'm so sore.

Good times!
That's the best feeling!!!!!!

I did my best runs at Blue. Last minute excursion...couldn't resist! Just sore knees but it's oh so worth it! Probably my last run of the season, seeing how it's warming up and no good snow in the near future. ???

I guess I'll just have to put away the board and bring out the bike! Well, the board is in my car just in case!!! teeheehee

Back
Top Bottom