Quick question on 79CM400t coil.

ProSimex

RUN SCREAMING!!!
Is it possible to remove the plug wires from the coil on one of these babies? My FUCKING GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT DOG decided the plug wire on my buddies bike would make an excellent chew toy.

Luckely she chew it off near the cap so I was able to clean up the end and screw the cap back on and keep him rolling. I have all kinds of wires and such kicking around (and new ones are cheap) but it would seem that one cannot remove the factory wires from the coil. Is this really the case? I know the CB coils are like that as well, is this some stupid Honda crap?

Failing that can someone recommend a go replacement coil for him?

Oh she decided a couple days ago that his front brake line looked delicious as well and killed it. Suprised the fluid didnt kill her. Lucky for me I was able to source a new line for him as it seems their "banjo bolt on one end/screw directly into the master cylender on the other end" was not very common. got one off a old cb650, but the 550s and 750s arnt like that wtf :eek:

most coil wires can not be removed at the coil on japanese machines...but ngk makes a splice coupling to extend wire lengths,sounds like it should work for you................dog needs to be feed every once in a while, ha ha... joe

Back
Top Bottom