my CB750 brat

oasis

Here is my 75 CB750 brat style bike, just about done minus some small detail stuff I want to sort out still. Let me know what you think.

6460631113_e887a0263b_b.jpg

6460636861_394dde6641_b.jpg

6460633117_c1b94b2150_b.jpg

Here is a link to a quick build thread
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32318.0

Mike

Thanks! I'll be posting one in a sec and link it here. Hopefully there won't be any purist haters on here like there are on sohc4.net, they acted like I cut up a million dollar bike lol hahaha

Mike

No haters here, at least not many. Nice job. Very clean. Hope there are some baffles at least in the pipes ;D

Good looking machine. The stance is near perfection. Are the pipes open or did you add some baffling?

Subscibed! This is a great looking bike! I was talking to a buddy of mine today and he informed me there are a few different Firestone tires on the Coker website. When you did the paint on the shocks&wheels etc what paint did you use and what if any prep did you have to do to get the paint to stick evenly?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

absolutely amazing bike, i am working on a 71 750 thats similar, btw what size rims and tires did you go with?

I just love the clean lines of your bike.no front mud guard,straight through pipes,no licence plate on the rear of the seat,no chain guard, all reasons to be pulled by the pigs in the UK,how do you guys get away with it over there? or is it totaly legal. belive me ,they would rip your arse out for fun riding this baby in Blighty....

a man after my own heart. simple clean and bare bones. very well composed and clean looking machine. well done.

Back
Top Bottom