my CB750 brat

answering on behalf of the original poster:

Probably clubmans...which you can find just about anywhere.

Hi all,

Sorry for being M.I.A, Xmas holidays, my holidays, work, and life I just haven't had time to sit down and reply. Thanks for all the comments I appreciate all of them , good or bad.

The pipes are totally open and loud as hell, I will more then likely get a little shorty exhaust for it. The wheels are actually painted black, spokes where adjusted and tightened before paint and the wheels where sprayed assembled. As for the ride of the bike its actually not to bad considering it is a 37 year old bike built on a 3k budget as a laugh. The tires track a little bit, the seat is stiff, the suspension is harsh but it is exactly what its suppose to be, a dirty, raw, loud, obnoxious brat style bike.

Again thanks for all the comments, keep em coming ;)

Mike

really love the bike, great work. a question about the pipes, are they cut, or is there a way to just take the mufflers off without cutting? and also, what springs are you using to lower the bike in the rear (and how did you lower in the front)?
great write up in Bike EXIF by the way.

scram1 said:
really love the bike, great work. a question about the pipes, are they cut, or is there a way to just take the mufflers off without cutting? and also, what springs are you using to lower the bike in the rear (and how did you lower in the front)?
great write up in Bike EXIF by the way.

Thanks man!!!
The pipes are cute, they where rusted pretty bad so I chopped them. I will prob pick up a Cycle X Super Sidewinder exhaust one of these days soon. The front is lowered just by pulling the forks through the triples about two inches and the rear is a set of shocks from Dime City painted black.

Mike

Nice. I like how you stayed true to the stock clean look, but simplified and modernized. Wait, is that brat? I thought brat was with a rusty tank and flat black bits? Either way.....rad. 8)

does any one know what exact shocks that he bought on the dime city wbesite that would help me lower my bike in the bike by a couple of inches ?

that seat looks like just a shorty brat banana roll seat. i think they have them on dime city

Thanks again guys!!!!

I actually made the seat pan and had a friend of mine wrap it for me. It turned out ok but i will eventually redo it. I decided to put clip-on's on the bike now with a nice solid upper triple :)

Mike

Nice bike man, clean and simple, couple of my favourite things. Still I've never been to much of a fan of the small head lamp always felt they look like someone with a small head on a big body lol.....Great looking bike though

Back
Top Bottom