swapping 7/8" handle bar to 1" handle bars

piranhasattack

This is sort of an electrical question, my apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. I'm looking to swap my handle bars over to biltwell 1" bars, can anyone recomend a throttle assembly, break/clutch, kill switch for a cb350 or sl350? Any advice would be great.

Just curious - why?

1" bars are usually reserved for Harley's. So most likely you would have to look for a Harley throttle assembly, kill switch, turn signal controls, etc.

Ya... Why? And Im interested to hear how you plan on doing this. Anyhow, Rich is on the money. You'll have to look for some HD stuff or possibly moder motorcross.

Oh ya, I forgot about the top clamp/ handlebar mounts. I would normally say they would need drilled out from 7/8" to 1", but I'm fairly certain that that isn't correct. They might need drilled out to slightly undersize so they can "clamp" onto the bars.

Not sure what will work best, but a lot of the big Asian cruisers have 1" bars. My Honda Valkyrie has 1" and I know several other models do as well.

I came up on some nice 1" biltwell tracker bars and was hoping the conversion would be a little easier then what I've come across. I think ill stick with the 7/8". Thanks for the info guys. I thought it was odd dimecity sales 1 inch bars yet no throttle assemblies or hardware to make them work. T

Back
Top Bottom