1978 Suzuki GS750 Cafe - Concours nut 'n' bolt resto

Dec79

Yo.... first post on here although been getting some major inspiration from you guys. Thought it only fair that I share pics of my ride 8)

Doris (as my missus affectionately refers to her!) is a 78 GS750 who has been treated to a Vonzetti rear end, Tarozzi rear sets, Akront / Hagon wheels and shocks, Dyna 2000, super light racing batt, Wiseco 844cc, V&H system, big jets etc etc etc.....

Built by me and my dad, she's 90% finished, just saving up for some Harrison Billet callipers and maybe a nitrous kit ;)

Anyway, enjoy - keen to know your feedback.

Dec

iPhoto.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

photo.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

5-1.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

DSCN1028.jpg

Ah, yes! I've been slobbering over your bike over at the gsresources forums for a bit, now. Just licked up a 78 GS750, and I'm looking forward to tearing into her this winter. Your GS is DEFINITELY inspirational.

You gotta get a video of that thing up here!

I may ride a Honda but the old GS's will always be the best looking motors to me!

Dang!

Best looking Suzuki I've seen on here... and there have been some good ones.

Cheers for the comments, and yes I will defo get a video posted up soon :)

Clinedesign said:
Inspiring work! I like that seat, where did you get it?

Type Vonveti into ebay UK.... plenty of cracking seat humps, great price and quality too!!

Dec

Saw your build over on the resources as well, great looking bike, definitely inspirational for me and my 750. Do you only have those two support braces for the seat or did you put in some other bracing to keep it from flexing?

danejurrous said:
Saw your build over on the resources as well, great looking bike, definitely inspirational for me and my 750. Do you only have those two support braces for the seat or did you put in some other bracing to keep it from flexing?

Cheers bro. Yep 2 support braces to take my weight, base of the Vonzetti seat unit is very sturdy :)

Dec

Back
Top Bottom