Project Tesoro: cb360 Brat build

LOL ;D
Clutch adjustment is always 'fun', until you finally figure it out.
Sounds like it's dragging a bit, I always check mirrors and hit neutral while still rolling ;)
Glad carbs are making things happy, guess you want to keep them?

I would indeed! The mikunis will be in the mail shortly.

Per my question before, does the clutch cable need to be tighter or looser to prevent the drag?

If you are squeezing the clutch lever and it still wants to pull in first at a stop. You need to tighten it. Cause youre not squeezing her enough yet.
she wants more, she wants more squeezing. Good god man....give the poor girl what she needs...more squeezing.
But be careful...she is very sensitive...you can go too far. Then the bearings will "POP" past and into the next divots.

Ooh did you set up the adjuster down on the face of the cover? As per the manual?

trek97 said:
If you are squeezing the clutch lever and it still wants to pull in first at a stop. You need to tighten it. Cause youre not squeezing her enough yet.
she wants more, she wants more squeezing. Good god man....give the poor girl what she needs...more squeezing.
But be careful...she is very sensitive...you can go too far. Then the bearings will "POP" past and into the next divots.

Ooh did you set up the adjuster down on the face of the cover? As per the manual?

LOL!
Yes the adjuster was in the manual instructions but its kind of ambiguous when there is "slight resistance". I'm hoping that backing out the upper adjuster will be enough and I wont have to mess with the lower adjuster again. I'll report back, thanks

Back
Top Bottom