Looking for NJ riders! Let's meet up!

edelweiss

Coast to Coast
I live near Clinton, NJ (North Jersey) and looking for any other cafe riders to ride with!

Best,
John

COunt me in on any rides..but don't be too disappointed by the lack of riders willing to pull their trailer queens on the road.....(hope that draws a few out)

NIce! I plan on getting a Gerbing jacket liner, just waiting for the new line to appear at revzilla.com. Is the Gerbing liner really thin? Will it fit ok under my leather jacket?

edelweiss said:
NIce! I plan on getting a Gerbing jacket liner, just waiting for the new line to appear at revzilla.com. Is the Gerbing liner really thin? Will it fit ok under my leather jacket?

Yeah man, super thin. The weird part is that you only wear a VERY light long sleeved t shirt under it. Bizarre at first, but then you understand that you must have the Gerbing against your skin to fell the full warmth. It's awesome.

Nice! We should meet up. I have a '71 CB500/4 K that will start getting dressed for cafe over the coming months.

South Brunswick. Still down to ride before it gets to cold. Ha, and maybe someone can help me make my CB350 stop sounding like crap.

Denville, NJ HERE!
My bike is in parts right now though...hopefully I can get it running, but I need help.

Morris County here! My bike is in parts right now, but when it's back together, I'm down for a ride!

Jackson, NJ here. Too cold to ride right now, plus my bike is in pieces as I work on making it more Cafe-ish. Anyone familiar with carb rebuilding that wants to come by one day and help me tear mine down? I have a garage and beer!

Mario

Back
Top Bottom