Music to wrench to

Floegstad said:
I like Ministry with the song: Jesus buildt my hotrod to get me started (lost my licence to that song)
Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long...

I love that whole album. To be perfectly honest, I've never even heard of half the bands listed here.
Second for Black Label Society! I heard they are back in the studio now.

I saw a youtube vid at one time that had Nicky Hayden and Friends on super motards that was over dubbed by the song born to slow , by Crystal Method. When I want to get cranking, that is the song I start with

Died is an understatement. He was shot by the owner of the bar he was playing at.

Shocked and appalled that nobody has posted this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3TVEH1DPbg

And why not this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ehfxBdbZPk&list=PL6DECBD5CE05D7C6F

Or even this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IWSMhUINPk

I'm usually too lazy to hook up anything to the stereo in the garage so I typically listen to CBC Radio 2 which normally plays classical music at the times I wrench. Lunch times are when I get most of my work done and Tempo with Julie Nesrallah is on at that time, my fav. :) Lunchtimes are my favorite time of the day; house to myself, good music and wrenching.

If I do hook my phone up, I listen to Tool, Deftones, Rush, Tragically Hip, Puscifer, Smashing Pumpkins, APC, etc.

Did you see that Tool, Primus and Puscifer are going to be playing at a festival in Mexico soon?

I love these threads because I love finding new music. My list would include all the above except for those I haven't heard of but will look up later.

Add a few like No!se, Pistol Grip, US Bombs, Fugees(The Score), The Forgotten, Distillers, Snuff, Virus Nine, The Gits, Street Dogs, The Control, L7, The Dirtbombs, .................... and old Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, ................

But live is best. I go to every show that sounds interesting that I can, hell I've even seen Dave Brubeck live.

All good suggestions! Built this boom box for the shop ..

sorry about the shitty photos, my lighting sucks in there for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385411074.336771.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385411074.336771.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 525
mefirstandthegimmegimmes,Tomahawk,Jello Biafra (coolest vocal) Backstreet girls (Norwegian 80`s rock),Madrugada,Bison.B.C (primal emptyness of outer space/titlesong is awesome) and older Pantera at the time being located at my playlist among others!
8)

sheerstatic said:
All good suggestions! Built this boom box for the shop ..

sorry about the shitty photos, my lighting sucks in there for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty fucking cool man!

Floegstad said:
mefirstandthegimmegimmes,Tomahawk,Jello Biafra (coolest vocal) Backstreet girls (Norwegian 80`s rock),Madrugada,Bison.B.C (primal emptyness of outer space/titlesong is awesome) and older Pantera at the time being located at my playlist among others!
8)

I can get behind this whole list. And that suitcase is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom