Music to wrench to

Thanks, I was asked for more pics of construction, here they are. The volume knob is disconnected in that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483558.823279.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483558.823279.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 424
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483585.356939.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483585.356939.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 414
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483609.207330.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385483609.207330.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 426
Rich Ard said:
Did you see that Tool, Primus and Puscifer are going to be playing at a festival in Mexico soon?

I have a friend that works or manages a band that played this year, it's like Coachella, but I think they bring in better bands.

I have seen all three of those bands separately, and they are awesome. Together, that would be a fine show.

Prong,songs for the deaf (queens of the stoneage),monstermagnet (dopes to infinity) and random tracks of sepultura added to my playlist.

Floegstad said:
Prong,songs for the deaf (queens of the stoneage),monstermagnet (dopes to infinity) and random tracks of sepultura added to my playlist.

Queens of the Stoneage, good pick!

At the present moment, Presley on vinyl...now that's music.
Usually listen to CFNY the Edge 102.1 when I'm in the fab shop, not as good as it used to be when it was an independent station operating out of a basement in Brampton (it's part of the Corus family now) but still gets the job done most of the time.
Depending on the project I'm working on, the mood I'm in or what I can pick up on the tube, could be anything from the 50's to recorded just 10 minutes ago... a little bit Buddy Holly, a little bit the Mounties...
Pat.

I allso have Buddy Holly in my playlist....... OOh wait it might have been Weezer i`m not sure.........

ILoveThumpers said:
One of my favorite albums. Have you heard of Minus the Bear? Planet of Ice is really killer.

-Deek
Mine to :). and one of my all time favorite bands/albums are a norwegian band called turbo negro and the album title is : Apocalypse dudes, and one of the best tracks are; dont say motherfucker motherfucker........Try it.......

Floegstad said:
Mine to :). and one of my all time favorite bands/albums are a norwegian band called turbo negro and the album title is : Apocalypse dudes, and one of the best tracks are; dont say motherfucker motherfucker........Try it.......

Turbonegro is funny as hell! Check out Scandinavian Leather, it is hilarious! The second track is called 'Wipe It Til It Bleeds' Come on, how could you go wrong?!..

ILoveThumpers said:
One of my favorite albums. Have you heard of Minus the Bear? Planet of Ice is really killer.

-Deek

all of their albums are good. "menos el oso" is a really solid album, so is "highly refined pirates" They played an acoustic set years back at a music shop my brother managed. I almost drank myself into a coma trying to keep up with those guys that night :-[

OGsmakdade said:
all of their albums are good. "menos el oso" is a really solid album, so is "highly refined pirates" They played an acoustic set years back at a music shop my brother managed. I almost drank myself into a coma trying to keep up with those guys that night :-[

You know how that band got its name?

titan5699 said:
Turbonegro is funny as hell! Check out Scandinavian Leather, it is hilarious! The second track is called 'Wipe It Til It Bleeds' Come on, how could you go wrong?!..
Have the whole studio collection.
Scandinavian leather is allso a great album.
A great recomendation is the debut album from Madrugada called Industrial silence.... TRY IT (NORWEGIAN BAND english lyrics)

Eagles of Death Metal
B.R.M.C
Soledad Brothers
Albert King
Flaming lips
St. Vincent
Wilco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floegstad said:
Have the whole studio collection.
Scandinavian leather is allso a great album.
A great recomendation is the debut album from Madrugada called Industrial silence.... TRY IT (NORWEGIAN BAND english lyrics)

I'll definitely have to check them out!

Just had to post up THIS local heroes who have been on my playlist fot a while.
Kai Andre Moe and his crew kick ass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVXx8d2oi84&list=UUsGGLPcrnNfyTNRzrK1-Etw&feature=player_detailpage
And another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKeScF_a14&list=UUsGGLPcrnNfyTNRzrK1-Etw&feature=player_detailpage

Back
Top Bottom