M-Ject Automotive (new headers plus!)

Re: M-Ject Automotive (250cc conversion!)

Same reason I couldn't get it in a crate in NZ. I tried to buy directly from my contact at the factory with the excuse that dealer didn't have one in stock with the specs I wanted. They firmly told me to order through dealer. Good on them for not under cutting him I guess.

stroker crazy said:
I have been informed that the crated bike option was discontinued to avoid potential difficulties with the registration authorities.

A pity, but a symptom of our over-regulated society!

Crazy

In QLD it was easier to register the bike new than re-resgister a previously registered bike! That's a shame....

I believe you can buy them via Alibaba, but would have to then compliance them yourself etc.

I think the 'difficulty' arose when a person who assembled a crated bike did something stupid, resulting in questions being asked at an official level.

Crazy

Well that sux I was going to buy another one and I'm not paying dealer prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah that does sucks i also wanted to build it from the crate. Thanks guys, looks like from the dealer it is then. :)

Re: M-Ject Automotive

More news from M-Ject!

A selection of exhaust set-ups are now available:

12142-280615002346.jpeg

Header with expanded fitment to muffler - no spacers needed.

12142-280615002632.jpeg

With muffler fitted - header has a heat resistant coating.

12142-280615002915.jpeg

SkyTeam chrome exhaust with no CAT.

12142-280615003140.jpeg

From top: M-ject header + muffler, SkyTeam chrome exhaust, standard Skyteam exhaust

Headers are $160
Various muffler options from $80
SkyTeam chrome $160
all prices plus freight.

M-Ject has a Facebook presence: https://www.facebook.com/skyteamcanberra/timeline

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom