1974 ts250 resto mod

And number 2 arrived this will be a trail only bike and a little more custom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 341
bradj said:
I may try to find a period pipe for it.

I have what I believe is a messed up Bassani chamber on my 185. I am after a low pipe, if you have any laying around that would suit. Let me know if you want to trade.

Changed my mind about the wheels this bike is getting a by the book resto. The front wheel is done and I cleanrd up a set of controls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 323
I pulled the jug off the red bikes motor and it seems at some point it spit out its wrist pen circle clip, so I got that going for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 342
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 324
I need the oil lines also for the silver bike and Im sure a few other odds and end

Looking good. Am I seeing one stock restoration here and one rest-mod? All that shiny aluminum- you and a can of Nevr Dull will make a perfect snipe.

Resealed the motor for the silver bike Mandee clamed it. She must want be to build a big motor for the red bike.....see how that works, she didn't even know I was asking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 319
Looks like this is going to be a quick turn around. Engine looks nice. Did it run when you got it?

Yea Clem its a barrel of monkeys I pulled the bike down to the frame and she picked a different color out so the hell with a resto

Starting to turn bolts to the right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 324
Also I realized that if the color was getting changed and my wife has no intressed in riding on the street I ditching the rear light and turn signals I also smothed the holes in the rear fender. Not what I would've done if it was mine it's a gift so if its her bike ,it's her bike to make look as she pleases

Taking shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 335
Done enough to give her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg