Hondazuki XLRM250 Trans-America Hell Ride

Re: XL250 Trans-America Hell Ride

I've been following this for quite a few pages, but I'll officially check in so I don't have to keep clicking thru subfprums to get here. Eric, done yet?

crazypj said:
I only mentioned it as people tend to put things together the way they came apart - even if it's wrong
Thanks, PJ. I have a feeling there were two upside down, which may explain the bent valve that is missing.

Your bike sucks. You're gonna die if you ride it.

Seriously, carry on and figure it out as you go. That's your modus operandi and it works.

Kanticoy said:
Your bike sucks. You're gonna die if you ride it.

Seriously, carry on and figure it out as you go. That's your modus operandi and it works.

good advice for going to the toilet not so good for building a motorcycle from scrap
he is very capable of absorbing the extremely valuable and accurate guidance that i have supplied

Who wants popcorn? Anyone?

xb33bsa said:
good advice for going to the toilet not so good for building a motorcycle from scrap
he is very capable of absorbing the extremely valuable and accurate guidance that i have supplied

Yep, and as proven in every other multiple pile of scrap that he has turned into a motorcycle that I have watched him ride in person on multiple occasions, he is also quite capable of building an operating bike and problem solving the guaranteed problems on his own without your "valuable" knowledge and input on the subject. Seriously, he's putting parts together that were never meant to be. Of course there are going to be issues, but I'm quite confident in his ability to make them right and end up with a machine that's fun and does exactly what he wants it to. You do realize in the end he's gonna do it the way he wants to anyway, right? Eric's middle name is unconventional!

Fixed it...

9aa0faef685daeb4062d0ece491efa45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redwillissuperman said:
Needs a set of gsxr forks

Don't forget the brat seat and clipons. That's what real off road bikes have!

Maybe I should make it look like this...

Aqua+lung+036.jpg

deviant said:
Maybe I should make it look like this...

Aqua+lung+036.jpg

Oh don't be silly. Those are mx tires, not dual sport tires. Your ride quality on pavement will suffer unless you use Michelin pilots

Why are you guys making fun of that shovel? I spent 10 years building it and it's flawless.

She's one of the HalfFast crew from Chicago. Used to be a couple members that posted on here pretty regularly a few years back. Haven't seen them in awhile though.

Back
Top Bottom