Mr. E Machines

haircuttergirl

Over 1,000 Posts
Mr. E Machines is the awesomeness.

This hammer is a hit! No pun intended... You may have seen it featured in Ichiban Moto's video "motorcycle tool kit roll and emergency parts with travel prepardness first aid kit"
It is perfect for your delicate work. It gives the force you need without damaging steel parts.
The hammers are available in 2 basic sizes (pictured is the smaller one) and custom sizes can be ordered.
FB_IMG_1434419633878_1.jpg

The "Bolt Action" pen is a new addition to the lineup and already has people talking. This is the prototype (she's mine, all mine). Smooth writing with a great balance to it. An absolute must have for your #edc collection. All the cool kids will be featuring these in their #pocketdump
FB_IMG_1434419748489.jpg

You can follow Mr. E Machines on Facebook and stay up to date on new products, designs, and sales.
Do it. You know you want to.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443845369269518

I would like one of the soft face smackers... how many ounces in the middle size? also do you do requests, not a huge fan of knurling, how about the classic ratchet handle:

41PI8n6ZtDL.jpg

I don't know if I'm cool enough to have a #pocketdump but I'm gonna have one of those pens.

Thanks honey :)

Yep, I'm am the guy making all that stuff. It's been a slow start with the triple trees and such. But it seems I'm finally finding stride making the very first item I ever machined all over again. I've been making brass hammers for about 12 years now. They have slowly evolved over the years, but the function remains the same. Delivery of just the right amount of impact without damage to the stubborn part.

The pens are a new thing. I'll be making 5 of them on the first run. I'm really excited about these, and hope the line takes off. And like the hammers, each one is handmade by me on a lathe older than your dad-possibly even his dad. Can't beat a good quality American made antique lathe for this kinda work. This stuff is made in the old way. I use CNC at work, but this is where I really get in the groove (no pun, I swear.)

Tune-A-Fish said:
I would like one of the soft face smackers... how many ounces in the middle size? also do you do requests, not a huge fan of knurling, how about the classic ratchet handle:

41PI8n6ZtDL.jpg

Sure can man. What oz are you looking for? I can make a custom size for you, and am happy to do a ratchet style handle also.

How about 10OZ 8" handle? and a matching set of 4 and 8mm X 80mm bronze drifts out of 10mm/3/8" stock?

Not a machinist, but I like the good stuff for tap tap taping on machined surfaces ;)

PM the $$$ and where.

Awesome. I am down for one of those pens as well E. Just waiting for my workshop to be built before I place my order!

I took a guess at weight and this morning went out and weighed my old smashed up one and its only 6oz so I would back it down to 6oz or even a scosh lighter.

Posting handle size and head weight for others to read, when my hammer arrives I will also post here with image to keep the information flowing... nothing like conversational marketing man :eek:

Tune-A-Fish said:
I took a guess at weight and this morning went out and weighed my old smashed up one and its only 6oz so I would back it down to 6oz or even a scosh lighter.

Posting handle size and head weight for others to read, when my hammer arrives I will also post here with image to keep the information flowing... nothing like conversational marketing man :eek:

Ok I'll see what I can do on the custom parts. I'll have to order the bronze I know. I've got a couple other customs and the pens in front (and if I ever get mill time at work, some long over due fork brace and triple tree work) but I'll keep you posted. For the hammer, what diameter handle? Also, aluminum or steel? I'll check my materials

I'm patiently waiting on my pen and hammer, but I can attest to the quality of Mr. E Machines work.
I already have a top triple and rearset brackets from E. Top notch stuff ;)

Mr.E said:
Ok I'll see what I can do on the custom parts. I'll have to order the bronze I know. I've got a couple other customs and the pens in front (and if I ever get mill time at work, some long over due fork brace and triple tree work) but I'll keep you posted. For the hammer, what diameter handle? Also, aluminum or steel? I'll check my materials

Diameter can be stock available and aluminum would be OK and weight it nicely.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Diameter can be stock available and aluminum would be OK and weight it nicely.

Ok, I'll take note. It will be a couple weeks most likely before I'm ready to curb them. I'll get with you to finalize details on em. Looking forward to it!

I have a hammer fetish and need to have one of those! How do I order one? I checked out the facebook site but could not figure out how to join or whatever I need to do on yourface to get in and check things out.

moetrout said:
I have a hammer fetish and need to have one of those! How do I order one? I checked out the facebook site but could not figure out how to join or whatever I need to do on yourface to get in and check things out.

No problem man. I've got a few of the small hammers on the shelf I can ship out. Immediately. The small ones are $30 each. Email me at mremachining@gmail.com with address and such, and I can show you which ones I have available when I get home tonight.

Ichiban Moto said:
Mr. E Machines Hammers are bad ass :)

Ha, thanks Ichiban. And for those who have asked what I have ready to ship at the moment, here they are:

I have several more unassembled, as well as some pens going. This coming week I'm going to try to get all the mill work piling up done. Then it will be back to hammers and pens.

Interested in one? Email me at mremachining@gmail.com or PM on here.

those hammers be cool you know some might like just like a cooling fin style cut on the meat of the handle part ya grab 8) maybe even knurled cooling fins..i would use a radius nosed groove cutter though...

xb33bsa said:
those hammers be cool you know some might like just like a cooling fin style cut on the meat of the handle part ya grab 8) maybe even knurled cooling fins..i would use a radius nosed groove cutter though...

Funny you mention that... I'm actually messing with some grooved handles at the moment

after years of use and abuse, my Mr. E Machines Hammer still performs like new ;D

Attachments

• DSCN3928.jpg
    DSCN3928.jpg
    997.3 KB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom