Change of ownership on my ACE 125

RobNZ

Hi guys, have sold my Ace. Didn't get as much as I wanted but the buyer got a pretty good deal.

Can some one change the datsbase, remove my name and add Phil Woods name and change broke location to Auckland.

Would be greatly appreciated, Phil will be on here soon to say Hi.

In the mean time, I've got a restomod happening on a 2.8 Ford Capri that'll keep me busy!!!

Cheers for all the good info on here, its undoubtedly the best SkyTeam ACE resource on the net.

Fair well, ride hard, ride safe.

Rob

Hey Rob

I saw your bike at MCDU the other day with new tyres on, it was looking good. Tried to persuade my son or my wife that they needed it. I got no from both of them :-(.

Sorry to see you go. I have updated the spreadsheet with Phil's name. I guess Crazy will update the list of owners on here.

Have fun with the Capri.

Cheers
Richard

I'm missing it already :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I regret selling it but the money is going on another project. I'm 'restomodding' an 87 Ford Capri. Restomodding us basically ripping everything out of the car and upgrading bit with all the latest tech. Still keeping the general look and feel of the car.

Its going to be one hell of a project but I am honestly missing the Ace. In fact, I see another in my future one day!

Thanks to everybody on here for the advice and comradeship. This forum has been a one stop shop for all things Ace. Gentlemen, its been a pleasure.

Your welcome,
You'll be back, and have it all to look forward to again.

Back
Top Bottom