I'm just saying, this is an awesome looking bike!

CafeMack

People tell me my volume is too loud.
I especially love the seat pan.

Any thoughts guys?

Suzuki-GS750-wrenchmonkees-7.jpg

Suzuki-GS750-wrenchmonkees-1.jpg

Suzuki-GS750-wrenchmonkees-2.jpg

Suzuki-GS750-wrenchmonkees-6.jpg

Suzuki-GS750-wrenchmonkees-3.jpg

Not sure if you knew but the seat pan is based on the Kawasaki Z1.

Neat looking bike - looks like Katana front end and rear wheel too. Sweet.

i was never a fan of front fairings but I'm starting to be converted by this site and cool bikes like the one you posted ;D

Not trying to nit pick, bike looks nice, but he has like 2 inches of front travel, and the speedo cable is like 1 foot to long and looks like it is rubbing on the front tire...

farmer92 said:
Not trying to nit pick, bike looks nice, but he has like 2 inches of front travel, and the speedo cable is like 1 foot to long and looks like it is rubbing on the front tire...

I'm new to motorcycles so I don't really understand what that means. How can you tell how much travel it has? I assume you are talking about the distance the front forks have to travel up and down, right? What is a normal, adequate amount?

hillsy said:
Not sure if you knew but the seat pan is based on the Kawasaki Z1.

I did NOT know that, but I am very glad you told me because I'd rather not pay the overseas freight to buy the custom Wrench Monkees seat pan. The vision I have in mind is a CB750 with velocity stacks and 4-2 pipes with red glasspacks on each side; a bare metal polished 360 Benelli Mojave tank, that style of seat and polished spoke wheels with some other custom touches in regards to the front and rear lights.

CafeMack said:
I'm new to motorcycles so I don't really understand what that means. How can you tell how much travel it has? I assume you are talking about the distance the front forks have to travel up and down, right? What is a normal, adequate amount?

I did NOT know that, but I am very glad you told me because I'd rather not pay the overseas freight to buy the custom Wrench Monkees seat pan. The vision I have in mind is a CB750 with velocity stacks and 4-2 pipes with red glasspacks on each side; a bare metal polished 360 Benelli Mojave tank, that style of seat and polished spoke wheels with some other custom touches in regards to the front and rear lights.

1. Those forks lowers will bottom out on the lower triple tree/yoke. 2. Unless you are racing I would stay away from velocity stacks, lest you end up with rocks/water/crap in your engine which you really do not want in there. 3. I might have a 4-2 I could sell you for a SOHC CB750, will not fit DOHC though. 4. The stock and reproduction Mojave tanks will not fit any model of CB750 without modification, so you'd probably be looking at a custom built tank. It's a good look, just warning you it might be spendy.

Edit: And number 5. If you'd like to keep your hearing for a reasonable number of years, get real mufflers. Glasspacks get old REAL fast.

Back
Top Bottom