Looking for compact hand controls

Sonreir said:
No resistors needed if you're running the correct flasher and no diodes needed unless you're using only one gauge light.
Perfect so I'll place the order on your site today, and what where the switch options you have?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

quadracer351 said:
Perfect so I'll place the order on your site today, and what where the switch options you have?

Nothing on the website yet. I can sell you the plastic flush mount I posted above. Metal ones coming in the next month or so. I have some more traditional switch gear currently on the way and those should be ready for sale in a week or two.

Sonreir said:
Nothing on the website yet. I can sell you the plastic flush mount I posted above. Metal ones coming in the next month or so. I have some more traditional switch gear currently on the way and those should be ready for sale in a week or two.
Yeah I'm going to order the other things off the site (diode and led headlight) or should I just pm you on here for everything? For now I'll get the same set up of the switches you posted on here then when you have the metal ones available get that

danker16 said:
thats the left hand controls, i dont have mine assembled right now
Just got mine in the mail today and I'm very happy with it, just what I was looking for, will be using sonreir switch on the right side as a hi/low and maybe an aux switch
1be8fe18b76e7a7a7177fb99c03bda91.jpg
cf99481eb74ed87ebda3d5260b3daaa6.jpg

Can someone be so kind as to help me figure out what goes where in terms of this switch? The horn is going to be used as the starter and if possible the hi low be used as a run/kill
3baa8c376877fcc10d938a1f89e839b5.jpg
9b08a242c0eea76aa7a7ce050b6050cd.jpg

From switch to harness:

Brown -> Yellow/Red
Yellow -> Green
Purple -> Black
Green -> White
Gray -> Dark Bue
Red -> Orange
Black -> Light Blue
Orange -> Gray

Sonreir said:
From switch to harness:

Brown -> Yellow/Red
Yellow -> Green
Purple -> Black
Green -> White
Gray -> Dark Bue
Red -> Orange
Black -> Light Blue
Orange -> Gray
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS.

snmavridis said:
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS.
Tesla never died he just changed his name and became an admin on dtt. So the high low can be used as a kill? A little confused after your message about the high low switch being an on/on one. Wouldn't this switch need to be an on/off?

quadracer351 said:
Tesla never died he just changed his name and became an admin on dtt. So the high low can be used as a kill? A little confused after your message about the high low switch being an on/on one. Wouldn't this switch need to be an on/off?

Not necessarily. An on/off switch would be a better option for a kill switch, but an on/on switch will also work.

An on/on switch has three poles at the rear of the switch. Generally the middle pole is the "in" for power and when you flip the switch to the up position, power is routed to the bottom pole (leaving the top pole dead). When you flip the switch into the down position, the top pole gets power and the bottom pole is dead.

You can use an on/on switch as kill by using the bottom pole as the power "in" and the middle pole as the power "out" to the coils and leaving the top pole empty. Flipping the switch to the down position then means no power going out because the top pole is disconnected.

CarbonK said:
4 of these bad boys. 2 for signals, 1 for kill and 1 for start button. Swiss cheese your handlebars, throw a toggle switch on your headlight bucket for high/off/low and you're good to go. They are momentary buttons though so you'd have to keep it pressed for turn signal operation.

CarbonK, what kind of handlebars are those? it looks like the throttle is incorporated with the bars instead of an add on. That is cool.

Back
Top Bottom