DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER 2016 VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim told me to post up some nice pics of the bike, directly in the post- so here goes.
These are the obligatory "artsy" photos.

Thanks and good luck to the other T500's. I am up against some stiff competition for sure. All three are bikes I would like to own.

Photobucket seems to have crapped out, so I am putting Flickr links here now:

Motorcycle 14 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 29 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 25 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 22 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 20 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 15 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 14 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Motorcycle 07 by sbaugz, on Flickr

Sorry guys, not sure what's going on with my pictures. Photobucket sucks, by the way. I am trying to work out a solution with them. In the meantime, I re-hosted them on flickr and posted here.

sbaugz said:
Sorry guys, not sure what's going on with my pictures. Photobucket sucks, by the way. I am trying to work out a solution with them. In the meantime, I re-hosted them on flickr and posted here.
You can upload them directly to this site, and host them here.

Hot Damn! Another all smoker month!!

Decisions Decisions Decisions...

Had to let my Suzuki bias run free again this month as well as my Canadian-ess so Tattoo got my vote.

Pipe Welder said:
Yes, All very nice machines but a smoker with green paint ;)
Sweet!
I had to vote being a Kawi guy.

Ha, i am actually a kawi guy too. Always liked lime green kawi paint..... although I purposely picked the green for this build because its not that far off from a stock suzuki T500 color- called cascade green from 1972.

First pic is one of my other rides- a lime green ZRX1100

Second pic is a stock 1972 Suzuki T500 in cascade green

1972-Suzuki-T500-Green-8827-2.jpg

Hey DTT people!!

Congrats sbaugz----tons of effort, work and time invested pays dividends in the end!!! And Jimmer - man----that little toy looks like it would be an absolute hoot to ride.

Huge thanks to Stroker Crazy for nominating my little T500 AND to all who threw votes its way, and to everyone who voted, period.

Nice job sbaugz and tattoo. Those are two very cool Titans!! Thank you to everyone that voted.

More Suzuki love this month :) Nice work and great variety. Congrats on the win sbaugz and well done to jimmer n' tattoo!

Back
Top Bottom