engine-stand4.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 382
  • engine-stand3.JPG
    engine-stand3.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 378
  • engine-stand2.JPG
    engine-stand2.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 374
That's really great! nice work. Sorry for the thread jack though, but you cant have that cycle car in the picture and not tell us a bit more about it ;)

Pretty neat contraption, whats going on in the background of the second picture there though?? ;)

LOL hurco already beat me to the punch. ;D

Side note: I usually work on a different motor with each project, it usually just ends up that way. It would be very cool if you could use adjustable engine mounts to fit all different motors in there.

It's a Triking. Still available in kit form but they are super rare in USA. There are only 12 in the US apparently.

Attachments

• at-bandb1.jpg
    at-bandb1.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 333
  • at-bandb2.jpg
    at-bandb2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 322
  • at-bandb3.jpg
    at-bandb3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 319
That engine test stand is fuckin cool man! I may endeavor to replicate your design if that's cool.

Do you remove and reinstall the harness with the engine? Or do you have a harness that just stays on the test stand?

Luugo86 said:
Do you remove and reinstall the harness with the engine? Or do you have a harness that just stays on the test stand?

The harness stays on the top part of the test stand. They should be the same so it doesn't matter but I hard wire all of my motorcycle projects so it really doesn't matter as long as the components work.

I forgot to mention the open sqaure in front of the battery allows me to use stock air filters with the tube between the two filters. In case you are building one yourself.

Back
Top Bottom