Life after dtt

hurley209

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Ringo and myself have been MIA for years.
Turns there's life after dtt.
Hashtag Racebikes.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    953.4 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    757.7 KB · Views: 280
Welcome back!! 8)

Please fill us in! :D

I ate them all, Mike. Along with the face-melting posole, and whatever the hell the red-sauce-and-tortillas-and-eggs-and-Mexicano-queso is called. Man I love being the token white guy.

Josh is a regular track whore at this point. But he knows he has a problem, so it's all good. I'm doing my best to catch up, but driving from Montana to cali just for track days is brutal. Must think about relocating closer..........

I'm a total track bum. It has consumed all of me.
Chris and I still make cool Moto stuff, but it's a little different now.

And yes Mike, Chris ate all of your food. I made him eat it all, that's how I stay in lean track shape.

Sounds like a pretty good life to me! 8)

Aside from all that Mexican food... :p

;D

We just did Jason Pridmore's JP43 training and got to do the two up ride with him, insane is the best word to describe it, it was a blast, power sliding, knee dragging, wheelies, everything, and all with us on the back! One of the coolest experiences ever.

Chris is in the black leathers

Attachments

• IMG_8212.JPG
    IMG_8212.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_8204.JPG
    IMG_8204.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 215
Well, shit. Thanks for nothing Chris.

Seriously though guys, awesome stuff. Glad everyone is happy and healthy.

"Life after DTT"

And yet here you are.
This place is just like the Hotel California, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. 8)

Holy shit man, I thought you had fallen off the planet haha. I did the same thing after I sold the 750. Fell out of the loop for a while. Welcome back.

Back
Top Bottom