www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: CB360 barn find (actually pulled from a barn)  (Read 2951 times)

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
Re: CB360 barn find (actually pulled from a barn)
« Reply #50 on: Apr 18, 2017, 15:55:32 »
I just figured out what's going on.  It's Pro Taper that only runs the 1 1/8" on the EVO bars without the cross member.  They sell a big bore riser.  These should work... http://www.protaper.com/product/23/big-bore-risers/raw

Offline cyglide

« Reply #51 on: Apr 18, 2017, 16:51:56 »
Thanks for the links man! I like those renthal street bars. That may be what I go with.... Those big bore risers are a little cost prohibitive.

Offline cyglide

« Reply #52 on: Apr 30, 2017, 23:00:33 »
Got the rear wheel almost all laced up. The spokes I ordered from 4into1 had one extra inner spoke, and one to few outer spoke. I got the wheel almost all laced up, thought I had accidentally used an outer as an inner, so I took it all apart, resorted the spokes, and put it all back together only to see that I was still off. I should have counted the individual spokes to make sure there were 18 of each. I'm sending a message to 4into1 tonight and hopefully they will make it right. I ordered the spokes a few months ago so we will see. I'm really hoping I wont have to take it all apart again.

Edit: 4into1 took care of the issue and is sending me the spare spoke today. Gotta love good customer service.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 16:30:44 by cyglide »