XS650 Voodoo Vintage awesome project for sale

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have time to complete this project that has been brewing for a number of years so it is time to pass it along.

Voodoo Vintage MK4 rigid frame with MSO
Rebuilt never run XS650 motor with new pistons, mildly ported head, XS1 cam (lumpier)
Powder coated aluminum rims and hubs laced up with stainless Buchanan spokes and fresh Avon tires
Custom 1" bars
Awesome vintage seat
XS front end
Custom heavy gauge ribbed steel fenders

Probably other stuff I'm forgetting.

Frame is US$1000 on its own

Asking US$2000 for the lot. Should be easy to register in the US. Frame has serial number and statement of origin from Voodoo.

Some photos in my project thread (left overs project if you search).

Will post some here shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

948296d398677054d5aef33cc15b6f6a.jpg

d8ba8044a33f6a497d598545499a0499.jpg

Sad to see you are selling this Tim, totally understand though. Someone will be getting a good deal.

I'm in Toronto but depending on where in the US it could be arranged. It could go without the engine (the heavy bit) as I can sell that locally if needed. Just want it in good hands.

Tempting - Toronto is just a day trip away from Boston ... will think about it... and discuss with the missus

What would the cost be just to get it into the US? I know shipping once inside would be nominal like from Detroit to Nebraska Lincoln. would there be an export tariff?

I may just have to have this one :-[

Also cost to palatalize and wrap in osb? I shipped the last one on a long pallet and screwed OSB plywood around and just used 2X4's to wrap the top edge then screwed 5-6 across the top for an open top (inspections) wpuld you be able to do all that? :-\ :-*

I can crate it easily. But I'm also 60 minutes from Buffalo so can drive it across and ship. Easier to do that when it's not in a crate for border folks. The frame was shipped to me to Buffalo wrapped in plastic wrap. I'd consider selling without the engine as well to keep shipping costs low but will take some measurements and see what it might run to Lincoln. I could make a road trip and meet part way too.

I'm still in Memphis, I would ship to my son in Lincoln, I have enough bikes to move. If I can pull it off I would want the motor, for LTL freight your more paying for the footprint than weight to some extent so won't move the needle enough. I have a rep with ABF and could maybe get a price from Buffalo too just need dims and weight.

Bump - still seriously considering selling this. Make me an offer and take it away!

Back
Top Bottom