High top carb cap assemblies (springs, slides, needles ect.) - found
Some sort of exhaust

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Update:
Still looking for a seat/seat pan
Still looking for Rd 350 forks with clean sanctions, or Rd400 fork internals

Hi Rage,
I have a '75 RD350 seat in the store room. Pan and foam are quite good and if you are strapped for bucks, you could probably use the tatty cover on it 'til you can get a new one.
I'm in the Toronto Ontario area, so don't know if you'd be willing to pay shipping - I'll charge you what it costs me to ship it.
I have to go down to the store room today anyway and can pull it out, take some photos and either post them here or email me at pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca and I'll send them to you.
Looking for around $60.00 Canadian - which is probably less than $45.00 USD, plus the shipping costs.
Let me know.
Pat

pacomotorstuff said:
Hi Rage,
I have a '75 RD350 seat in the store room. Pan and foam are quite good and if you are strapped for bucks, you could probably use the tatty cover on it 'til you can get a new one.
I'm in the Toronto Ontario area, so don't know if you'd be willing to pay shipping - I'll charge you what it costs me to ship it.
I have to go down to the store room today anyway and can pull it out, take some photos and either post them here or email me at pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca and I'll send them to you.
Looking for around $60.00 Canadian - which is probably less than $45.00 USD, plus the shipping costs.
Let me know.
Pat
Think if we meet at Niagara falls you can throw it across the border and I'll evade customs lol

It's been a while since I got anything from Canada. Are the shipping rates pretty steep?

Hi Rage,
I've found Canada Post as cheap as any, but I'll need your ZIP to give you a shipping estimate.
I'm about 120 km from the falls - so probably about 40 bucks worth of gas there and back with my truck and Canadian gasoline prices LOL.
If you're just looking at a set of pipes to get on the road and riding, I have the stockers from the '75 - not great, but maybe with the magic of WD40 and a Scotchbrite pad, will look good enough 'til you get something better. We were saving them for one of our project bike's safety checks - they test for exhaust noise here in Ont, but have another set that's quiet enough. I think I'd want $120.00 Canadian + shipping.
Go through your list of required bits again and let me know if there is anything else you might need - oil tank, sidecovers, stuff like that - I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in storage, including motor parts.
Buy a couple more items and it might be worth the drive for me to the Falls LOL#2 - maybe even make it a date with my honey LOL#3.
I will provide a receipt for all of the parts you buy, but with accurate prices (sorry). I don't know what the daily importation limit is into the US these days, but I think you'd have to buy a pantload of parts from me to start paying any serious duty.
Let's keep the old ones running.
Pat

Back
Top Bottom