S100 total cycle cleaner A+

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Kanticoy mentioned this product a while back, so I picked some up, and man is it ever worth the money. Really, spray it on a cool bike, as rinse it off followed by a wipe down with a micro fiber cloth, and it achieves the clean that used to take me way longer with bucket washing. Fyi, I'm not a spokesman or sales person for this stuff, I just think it's great!

My bad for not taking a before pic, but my dr was covered in 50 miles or so worth of backwoods Georgia clay dirty. I didn't scrub anything, at all, just sprayed it on and washed it off. If your tired of spending forever cleaning all the nooks and crannies on your bike, give this stuff a try.

http://www.s100.com/s100_tcc.htm
2833bf24f0790a3318708ef8b2117648.jpg
ad4d8c7d692b3f4068e7c1e838cde538.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh cool! I usually just pressure wash the dirt away but this seems like a great option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a few more better before and after pictures. Spent the weekend riding down in the Georgia Clay. The only thing that I touched with a brush was the header where the stuff was pretty well baked on. Everywhere else i just used a garden hose. Spray the stuff on and hose It Off, easy as that
499c29b5d800ffeac241c465ef0ce629.jpg
c7effee7ca4c385b68d36193fbba3c5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Damn am I ever glad I stumbled across this. Turns out they sell the stuff at fortnine.ca (here in Canada) so will pick some up and keep the bikes looking ker-leeen

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

I've never used any thing else since 2006.

Use it on my Harley every wash.

Have used it on the wheels on my trucks too.

Works great.

Will use it on those Hondas listed below when I get them rolling.

the only word of caution I have is make sure that you do rinse it off very thoroughly as instructed on the bottle. The only complaints I've heard and found to be true, is it is a slight bit on the caustic side, and if not rinsed thoroughly can have a little ill effect on alloys (such as my dr650 swingarm that I must've not Rinsed quite well enough lol)

Hurco550 said:
the only word of caution I have is make sure that you do rinse it off very thoroughly as instructed on the bottle. The only complaints I've heard and found to be true, is it is a slight bit on the caustic side, and if not rinsed thoroughly can have a little ill effect on alloys (such as my dr650 swingarm that I must've not Rinsed quite well enough lol)

Yep, probably should have mentioned that too.

What I do is rub it down with my bare hand while rinsing to feel if it's all off.

Back
Top Bottom