JMR head,GSXR front, Motogadget, etc

GV1390

Been Around the Block
***JMR aka MR.Rieck head: New valves, guide o-rings, Kibblewhite valve springs, Viton valve guide seals, OEM CB550 valve guides, stage 2.5 porting, Serdi valve job, milled head, backcut intake valves, etc)***

Here are a few pics, everything is still in packaging brand new. This head was vapor blasted by Nils (Resto Cycle) prior to porting:

Untitled by Gennaro Villella, on Flickr

Also have two AP Racing pull type 21.8mm master cylinders. Price is $50 each.

Brand new Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (120/70/17 & 160/60/17)....$220

Woodcraft 50mm 3 piece black clip-ons ($135):

A couple split CB550 motors:

Aluminum sprocket. Will double check how many teeth it has ($75):

I also have a TON of other parts....just a quick list of some of them that I'm willing to part with:

Marchessini front/rear wheels....front has both rotors and also have a single sided swing arm for the rear (These are VERY light)
Good compression CB550 motor
1" Internal throttle made by Christian Newman
Biltwell 1" bars
Clubmans 7/8th
5 3/4" H4 conversion headlights (2 sets)

Prices from an old FS thread I had made: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,163997.0.html

***Prices are listed not including shipping unless indicated so. Please PM me if you have any questions or want further pictures of anything specific. These are just some parts that I'm willing to part with at this time but I surely will be updating this thread once I start digging into my parts piles.***

Thank you!
GV

Re: 674cc goodies, Hindle, Calfab, GSXR front end, CognitoMoto, C5 Ignition, Etc.

Post updated with sold items.

Thanks everyone.

:)

Re: 674cc goodies, Hindle, Calfab, GSXR front end, CognitoMoto, C5 Ignition, Etc.

Bump.

Also have brand new OEM Suzuki rotors to use for the front end. If this doesn't interest you I also have a black GSXR front end I'd be tempted to sell.

Thank you.

Also will be adding mint ASV black adjustable levers.

I might be introduced in the motogadget wiring, I noticed the m-unit in the pic is it for sale as well?

Sent from my SM-G900V using DO THE TON mobile app

Hondamerchant said:
And the m lock?

Sent from my SM-G900V using DO THE TON mobile app

Hey there. The wiring and SureShift is available. The M-Lock and M-Unit have both been sold.

Let me know, thank you.

Swing arm sold and post updated. Lowered prices as well on bigger ticket items.

In regards to the motor - will be willing to continue splitting this up. The JMR head separated from the CB650 Nils cases + OEM gaskets. I will be updating this post sometime this week with more goodies.

Please PM me if you have ay further questions.

Thank you! :)

Re: CB650 cases, JMR head, Hindle, GSXR front,Motogadget,CognitoMoto, ASV levers,etc

Added some new parts. 8)

Re: CB650 cases, JMR head, Hindle, GSXR front,Motogadget,CognitoMoto, ASV levers,etc

That rim would actually be quite awesome on a GL1000 Gold-Wing.

SoyBoySigh said:
That rim would actually be quite awesome on a GL1000 Gold-Wing.

Sure would! PM me if you're serious.

Thank you!

Bump.

Prices lowered. I know someone wants to make an offer on the brand new JMR Stage 2.5 head!

PM’ed you on sohc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooslow said:
PM’ed you on sohc

Pm'd ya back!

Rear Cognito Moto wide wheel kit is sold!

Still a ton of stuff to sell. PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Sold to me!!! Thanks, can’t wait to get the kit.

Tooslow said:
Sold to me!!! Thanks, can’t wait to get the kit.

Anytime! Thanks again.

Re: JMR head, Hindle Exhaust, GSXR front, Motogadget, CognitoMoto, ASV levers, etc

Bump.

The list is now updated with what is left. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Re: JMR head, Hindle Exhaust, GSXR front, Motogadget, ASV levers, etc

If your serious about selling the black gsxr forks, potentially a picture? Silver tubes? Do you possibly have a used cognito moto gsxr front hub for laced wheels?

Thanks, CQ

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Re: JMR head, Hindle Exhaust, GSXR front, Motogadget, ASV levers, etc

Bump! ;D

Also have a couple more titled CB550's that I'll be posting FS if anyone is interested before it hits CL.

Back
Top Bottom