Motorcycle Research Help Needed.

doc_rot

Oh the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
As some of you may know, I am in grad school right now pursuing a masters degree in industrial design. This is my final year and I am beginning my thesis. Without going into detail; I will be investigating how motorcycles and riders will adapt as autonomous cars proliferate the streets, instant manufacturing costs drop, and what this means for society and individuals. I'm still in the early stages and need hands on research, ie. interviewing a ton of motorcyclists (you guys) from all walks of life and wildly varying taste.

I'm looking for people that would be willing to participate in a short interview 15-20 minutes, and send me a photo of themselves with their motorcycle. None of this info will be published and will not be seen outside of my small thesis class. (10 people)

If you're interested in helping me out please PM me with your email, phone number, and a good time to call.

Thanks for your consideration, and possible help with this.
-Victor

PM sent. Apologies in advance if it doesn't make sense...I'd just finished a bottle of wine before seeing your thread...

Cookie said:
PM sent. Apologies in advance if it doesn't make sense...I'd just finished a bottle of wine before seeing your thread...

Hahahaha. Internet and drinking. Two of my favorite things.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Ebay and drinking, very expensive.
Don't even want to think about that. Bad times in my life have been a result of eBay and booze.

Back
Top Bottom