HI from Belgium

Reiner64

Hi there from Peter in Belgium. After 30 years of not riding bikes, decided last year to buy me Honda Dominator 650, which was swapped within 6 months for a BMW K1200R. In the mean time did a bobber project on a Suzuki LS650 for my girlfriend. As I had a lot of fun building it, decided to purchase a CB250N as a project bike. Bike was tested and carbs where cleaned. Engine seems to run fine - although some fine tuning will be necessary - but that's for later.
I joined this community because I'ts difficult to choose: restoring the bike in it's original state or turn it into a cafe racer. (Tank and seat transition scare me a bit). I hope to find some inspiration and tips on this forum.

Grtz

Peter

Attachments

• Bestand_000.jpeg
    Bestand_000.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 201
there's no wrong answer, as long as you do it right!
If you have all the original parts, a resto-mod would be nice. If it's in buggered shape, then chop it to bits!

I'm chopping mine up because the whole thing was in rough shape. I bit off a lot for a first timer!

Just missing the rear indicators, and, as you can see, currently after market mufflers and header pipes are fitted. Besides that the tank is dented and needs a repair and repaint (as well as side panels and tail piece). Probably will stick to a resto project.

Sent from my iPad using DO THE TON

Reiner64 said:
Probably will stick to a resto project.

If you change your mind and decide to take the plunge this bike has a beautiful seat/tank set-up.

It has been posted elsewhere on DTT, but you might have missed it.

Attachments

• CB900F.jpg
    CB900F.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 197
Back
Top Bottom