Honda CB Parts Lot - some nice stuff...

buckeyebike

Over 1,000 Posts
Updated Prices...

Been away for a while, finished building a new house, finally settled in and cleaning out the basement after the move... this is the stuff I kept after a massive purge of parts a few years ago. Anyway, I put this stuff in a tub as it was worth holding onto, but I no longer need it.

I'll price stuff individually, but prefer bundle and offer deals, as I am not too interested in making a bunch of trips to the P.O. :D

$60 each - 2 New complete full CB350 OEM TSK of Japan cable sets (hard to find)
$25 - New throttle cable + Misc cables
$20 each - 2 sets of rubber fork boots
$85 - New CB350 Toko spun aluminum velocity stacks with clamps - beautiful velos...
$55 - Used CB350 velocity stacks
$85 - Like new Set of CB550 spun alloy velocity stacks with clamps- gorgeous...
$50 - Used set of CB550 velocity stacks
$15 - Rubber tank knee pads
$30 - Variety of grips and throttle sleeves
$30 - CB350 petcock (should work fine, didn't leak that I know of, but...)
$85 - CB100 CB125 complete OEM carburetor with cone filter (worked great, no leaks, has been stored in a container since)
$30 - Misc bar end mirrors and brake clutch levers, rubber straps
$60 - Benjie's BCR cafe racers CB350 CB450 stainless horseshoe headlamp headlight bracket (I think this is for a CB450, but can't recall, happy to measure for anyone interested)
$SOLD - New Stainless clip-on clip on bars cafe racer racing for CB175 or Ducati single (these are fantastic - I had a set on 'Soda', my CB175)
$SOLD - Two sets of 7/8" handlebars
$15 - CB/CL 175 gas cap
$$$ - Misc parts?
SOLD - Small round tail light/plate holder

Attachments

• IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2622.jpg
    IMG_2622.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 334
Pic on the pit stand? I'm interested. PM me if you prefer

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Sorry, i forgot about the pit stand- I am holding onto that for now as it works with one of my bikes.

Bundle and offer on parts... or, take the whole lot for $295!

I'm pretty interested in those yellow grips. You can schedule a pickup at your house through USPS Click and Ship online. ;)

I am in Columbus, OH area. I really don't want to piecemeal this stuff, rather, bundle, offer and ship... thanks for the interest!

Take everything but the clip-ons for $200 plus shipping... look closely, there are some items that will bring good $$ in the right market (NOS cable sets, 100 carb, velocity stack sets)- I am just not too interested in selling one small item at a time, would rather box it all and ship once...

buckeyebike said:
Take everything but the clip-ons for $200 plus shipping... look closely, there are some items that will bring good $$ in the right market (NOS cable sets, 100 carb, velocity stack sets)- I am just not too interested in selling one small item at a time, would rather box it all and ship once...
Would consider whole lot if you could find out shipping to Toronto Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irk miller said:
I'm pretty interested in those yellow grips. You can schedule a pickup at your house through USPS Click and Ship online. ;)

Im fairly local to this guy. if yall work out a deal I could grab the stuff and bring it to the next meetup

Updated individual prices, see original post. Since no one seems to want to jump on all of it, I'll sell it off individually. If you bundle, you get better prices.... just want this stuff gone.

Back
Top Bottom