Post a pic of your latest purchase

Traded the Golf in about 6 weeks ago. 2015 with 36,000KM on it. Bit of a financial hit but I'm enjoying it and it's coming in useful.

Treated it to Bilstein struts and shocks to lift the front end 2" and 17" rims with Cooper A/Tw tires about 1" larger than stock. It came with 18" rims and the original factory all-season street tires.

(house is not mine)

259617d1506123646-bilstein-5100-leveling-shocks-44d5e4d4-cd60-4a31-9708-62b96ae2bf5e_1506123645042.jpg

259633d1506123677-bilstein-5100-leveling-shocks-1789f7d0-8589-41bd-9131-448dcca3c6c2_1506123676803.jpg

Maritime said:
Nice but this fall has not been cold at all so far.

Last Thursday we set a record of 92* in Denver and then on Saturday it was only in the 40's...Mother Nature and her mood swings.

For goodness sake, we're only half way into the FIRST WEEK of fall. Give it a bit...

yD9KER6.jpg

Just before the DGR. New RaceTech rear springs. New Fork seals, the low friction seals were replaced with real seals. The bikes was cleaned up and just generally adjusted. Was working excellent until he shift lever failed.

Edit: forgot to take pics of the actual purchases so this is what you get.

irk miller said:
HELL YEAH!

I need to evaluate the situation more, but it's all and I mean all including the radio there and the motor is bright blue no oily mess, very little rust on rear quarters, got it from a widow just wanted it gone... $400 I offered 3 and she countered 4

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Tune-A-Fish© said:
I need to evaluate the situation more, but it's all and I mean all including the radio there and the motor is bright blue no oily mess, very little rust on rear quarters, got it from a widow just wanted it gone... $400 I offered 3 and she countered 4

You can't go wrong. That's amazing. If those rims are 5 x 4.5" (which they should be) and you want rid of them, I'm your Huckleberry. ;)

irk miller said:
You can't go wrong. That's amazing. If those rims are 5 x 4.5" (which they should be) and you want rid of them, I'm your Huckleberry. ;)

They are and if I'm not mistaken they are Gremlin X stockers. I won't need em but may be a while or if I find some builder wheels I'll pull em off.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
They are and if I'm not mistaken they are Gremlin X stockers. I won't need em but may be a while or if I find some builder wheels I'll pull em off.

Yessir. That's what I was thinking. They could be sweet on my Roadrunner. Thanks. No rush on that car, that's for damn sure.

New shop dog! We lost both our retrievers within 8 months of each other. We were going to wait to get another pup but my wife saw this guy at the humane society and one thing led to another. (why was she looking at the hmane society site if we were waiting? Some questions just aen't asked) Yes, that means the real DesmoDog has left the building. :'(

Attachments

• IMG_3087.JPG
    IMG_3087.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom