1969 CL350 Brat Build

innovativems

Been Around the Block
New to brat's not to the site. Just complete a 76 CB360 cafe and now it's time for a brat!

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 571
so picked up the 69 with no tank or seat. Motor had about 90 ft/lbs so i'm going to pull the head and rebuild the top end. I'll post pics asap

Man, no one has love for yout thread I guess.. That 360 cafe is delicious. Quick question, is that yoga mat on the seat or is it that seat foam with the adhesive backing? Looks like you have a solid starting point for the brat bike. Tradional brat bike? Or, you got any rad ideas?

Thanks for the props on the 360, it's yoyodyne superbike seat foam, and i used 3m spray adhesive to hold it down.

On the 350, i'm going clean and simple. Still working on what i'm going to do with the exhaust, do dimecycle brat seat, rear hook with a kick up, ditch all wiring i don't need, ditch electric start, just run either a tach or speedo, and some firestones

Have to agree that is a very nice 360 you have there. Looking forward to see what you do with the 350!

innovativems said:
so picked up the 69 with no tank or seat. Motor had about 90 ft/lbs so i'm going to pull the head and rebuild the top end. I'll post pics asap

Who makes your seat and are those OEM height rear shocks? Bike looks sharp!!!

Imola Honda said:
Who makes your seat and are those OEM height rear shocks? Bike looks sharp!!!

I made the seat myself, started with foam for the shape and glassed it. Those are the stock shocks and thanks!

I have a ton of spare 1969 CB350 parts; if you need some hit me up. My seat is pristine!! You can see shots of it in my build before I completely re did my bike.

innovativems said:
New to brat's not to the site. Just complete a 76 CB360 cafe and now it's time for a brat!

Did you sell this bike to a beautiful young asian chick in Los Angeles? I'm pretty sure I saw her on it...

sorry for the delay some updates

Attachments

• IMG_1354[1].JPG
    IMG_1354[1].JPG
    664.4 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1361[1].JPG
    IMG_1361[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 389
Back
Top Bottom