Introducing the Sparck Moto FB-11

Any time brother!
If you need any help withe PCB layouts on CAD let me know. I have some good contacts.
Ditto for mechanicals.

Habanero52 said:
Any time brother!
If you need any help withe PCB layouts on CAD let me know. I have some good contacts.
Ditto for mechanicals.

JustinLonghorn is helping with the PCB layout at the moment, but I may tap your knowledge and expertise for those other areas. As soon as we have the footprint finalized and also ensure my design works as intended, we're going to start looking at a custom enclosure.

Looking forward to it.
I just did some custom side covers for the '72 CB450 that I have been working on. I had them 3D printed and they came out awesome.
I will PM you the drawings for them.

Looking fwd for it too! I just started my build last week, i might be hitting the electronics part in a month or 2

Next round of prototypes will be done soon.

These are looking like they might be "the one".

Attachments

• 5542efff-04b3-4994-9b3e-b56044d66d12.jpg
    5542efff-04b3-4994-9b3e-b56044d66d12.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 454
Yup, it's coming along now! I'm excited to be part of this! We have a field tester for this batch, Matt?

eyhonda said:
Yup, it's coming along now! I'm excited to be part of this! We have a field tester for this batch, Matt?

I have one guy lined up. He's a local friend whose bike I will be wiring in the next few weeks.

Also, I hope jramos13 won't mind me sharing his feedback from the last test run:

jramos13 said:
hope you are doing good, i just finish wiring the whole bike, i gotta say the controller is just one of the best thing i have use in my life to wire something, its just so simple and yet funtional, IMO, believe it or not the best feature is the ease of installing the cables to it, i dont have to sauter in a terminal or do anything, just expose some cable put it in and tight it, thats it, it was a very clean easy install, the led and built in relay feature are awesome too, but again IMO the easy it is to install it, use it, and the clean look to me is are strongest point. i still have not come up with an enclosure idea, just been to busy dealing with the VA lol, but im so happy with it, that when the final product comes out ill definitely gonna buy it

I sent him a board, earlier in the year, without the enclosure.

Finally, some more progress.

Next step is to send the modified enclosure back to the manufacturer to get a quote on a bulk run of the units we need.

Hopefully, we'll be able to trim the height a bit, too.

Attachments

• DSCF5244.JPG
    DSCF5244.JPG
    782.2 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF5245.JPG
    DSCF5245.JPG
    681 KB · Views: 286
Habanero52 said:
Sweet!!!
Don't forget when when they are available?

Hopefully soon. Maybe another week or two to finalize the details with the enclosure manufacturer and then talk to the board maker about an initial run. Might still be a couple of months before we're ready to sell, but I'll have a better idea in the next few weeks.

Excellent.
If you need a good board guy, let me know and I will hook you up with my best friend.

I've been working with Matt on board design of these prototypes for more than 2 years (on & off). I'm hoping to stay on board for the production as well. Maybe, even more products to come.

Oh, sorry brother. I did not mean to infringe.
Just trying to help Matt out any way that I can.

My sincere apology.

Ed

No offense or infringement taken. I've been absent from this forum for one reason or another. So, just letting all know I'm still alive. It's all cool!

Back
Top Bottom