Any CB750 owners near Charlotte, NC?

scott s

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Some of you may be familiar with Pamco Pete and his electronic ignition/points replacement for the XS650. Pete is a friend and lives in my hometown. He's been asked to develop a Pamco ignition system for the CB750.
Only problem, any cheap CB's around here are in rough shape. If you own a points model CB750 and would be willing to let Pete develop and test his ignition system, he's agreed to donate a free system when testing is done. Anyone in the area?

scott s said:
Some of you may be familiar with Pamco Pete and his electronic ignition/points replacement for the XS650. Pete is a friend and lives in my hometown. He's been asked to develop a Pamco ignition system for the CB750.
Only problem, any cheap CB's around here are in rough shape. If you own a points model CB750 and would be willing to let Pete develop and test his ignition system, he's agreed to donate a free system when testing is done. Anyone in the area?

Scott, where in Charlotte are you? I dont have a 750, but would still like to see if I could help out. Plus it would be nice to meet some local DTT members!

Kevin

I'm in Rock Hill (and so is Pamco Pete...I don't think he's a member here, but anyone with an XS650 has probably heard of him or his ignition system).

scott s said:
I'm in Rock Hill (and so is Pamco Pete...I don't think he's a member here, but anyone with an XS650 has probably heard of him or his ignition system).

Nice!! most of my extended family lives in Rock Hill/ York county.. Wonder if he could come up with something for the smaller bikes (like my 200) seems like there is something available for 350's and above, but the smaller CB's get overlooked a lot! If he would be interested in doing a 200 project, I would guinea pig my bike!!!

You should ask that here; http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?board=1.0
I seem to remember a couple of guys real close to Charlotte.

scott s said:

I'm near Boone, NC... My personal bike already has a Dyna II ignition, but as I work on 750's all the time, I'd be more than willing to help out.

Back
Top Bottom