Are we losing viewership at DTT?

All these Euro countries, always harping on the US, and how we do things.

You're welcome, you know, for your not speaking German right now.

J-Rod10 said:
All these Euro countries, always harping on the US, and how we do things.

You're welcome, you know, for your not speaking German right now.

Yeah... True. But if not for the Commies we might ALL be speaking German.

And that whole thing where the Brits gave us radar, the bomb, and so forth in exchange for support in the shipping lanes and a bunch of other jazz.

Our industrial might, and sheer numbers may have turned the tide but it wasn't a simple case of Uncle Sam marching in kicking Hitlers ass. No matter what old Captian America comics say ;)

VonYinzer said:
And that whole thing where the Brits gave us radar, the bomb, and so forth in exchange for support in the shipping lanes and a bunch of other jazz.

Our industrial might, and sheer numbers may have turned the tide but it wasn't a simple case of Uncle Sam marching in kicking Hitlers ass. No matter what old Captian America comics say ;)
Whole lot of good radar, and the bomb was doing them anyhow...

VonYinzer said:

And that is exactly how history is taught in Russia, according to a Russian I know. History is told from different perspectives and from a Russian perspective, they pushed Hitler out of their country and then pushed on to free Europe. From a British perspective, they did invent a whole lot of useful stuff and fought the war successfully from '39 to whenever the US got involved a few years later. From an American perspective, the outcome would have been different if the US did not get involved. All are correct but none are complete.

And that's one reason why this whole "let's make X country Great again" is just a lot of emotional B/S with very little economic or social relevance.

And for the Trump or anti Obama group, talk to us about the state of the economy relative to the GFC or the recovery in house prices, or change in the deficit in the last 6 or so years. What IS The Donald's actual plan to "Make America Great Again and in what ways is it not "great" today?

Forget about whether you think either man is self centered or narcissistic or otherwise full of B/S. Let's explore the data, good bad or incomplete. Who you vote for is not any of my interest. That's your own affair. But if you want to talk politics, let's try to keep personalitiy attacks off limits and talk about what you believe in - your values, the economic facts or at least the theory behind what you think is happening.

I see no place for character assassination. It's totally unproductive and drives people away from a site about bikes. Let's talk about motorcycles and put that other nonsense aside.

On that subject, anyone know if US market CB160 were ever fitted by the factory with indicators or a front brake light switch?

VonYinzer said:
a1f7ee90653c7c69926f113ecf18d9b2.jpg

teazer said:
And that is exactly how history is taught in Russia, according to a Russian I know. History is told from different perspectives and from a Russian perspective, they pushed Hitler out of their country and then pushed on to free Europe. From a British perspective, they did invent a whole lot of useful stuff and fought the war successfully from '39 to whenever the US got involved a few years later. From an American perspective, the outcome would have been different if the US did not get involved. All are correct but none are complete.

And that's one reason why this whole "let's make X country Great again" is just a lot of emotional B/S with very little economic or social relevance.

And for the Trump or anti Obama group, talk to us about the state of the economy relative to the GFC or the recovery in house prices, or change in the deficit in the last 6 or so years. What IS The Donald's actual plan to "Make America Great Again and in what ways is it not "great" today?

Forget about whether you think either man is self centered or narcissistic or otherwise full of B/S. Let's explore the data, good bad or incomplete. Who you vote for is not any of my interest. That's your own affair. But if you want to talk politics, let's try to keep personalitiy attacks off limits and talk about what you believe in - your values, the economic facts or at least the theory behind what you think is happening.

I see no place for character assassination. It's totally unproductive and drives people away from a site about bikes. Let's talk about motorcycles and put that other nonsense aside.

On that subject, anyone know if US market CB160 were ever fitted by the factory with indicators or a front brake light switch?

The false economy we see now with higher home value and everyone buying at walmart again is nothing more than a double down on the debt both corporate (government included it is a corporation) and public... the state of the state IS still crumbling and we still kick the can. Obama took me personally from $300 a month and $15 copay health to a $6000 deductible and $2000 a month health so that dead beats can get it free so he can go swim in a bath of boiling asphalt. Trump is not even a person, this is a movement of people sick of the same shit and would like to fire the whole lot.

As for feelings and keeping it to subject matter... Why don't you lead by example and I will shut up when all others do.

miffa said:
, so with all due respect sir....,people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

508 million people live in the EU, all have freedom of where they choose to live in any of its member countries, a further 88 million turks to join the EU later this year, we have zero control on their movement but they all have the same goal to move to countries within Europe that offer free housing, free education, benefits system, and a free NHS healthcare. We give 350 million GBP per year to the EU and get sweet FA in return, except giving our law making to a twat in Brussels
So when i say we want to control our own boarders i mean as a country we should welcome all migrants not only from Europe but the entire world, but we should adopt the Australian rules on immigration and only accept migrants, who will benefit this country in a constructive way, not suck it dry like a parasite.
Housing, schools, healthcare, employment all at breaking point, integration, silent terrorist cells, caliphate, free movement of paedophiles, rapists, organised crime syndicates,
Example ...new years eve cologne train station, Germany 1000 sex assaults on women including gang rape and robbery all committed by migrants that have been welcomed by the host country.
All migrants are now banned from public swimming baths for sexual harassments on women and children.
There recorded reasons, because they were dressed inappropriately and were asking for it, WTF, and in our country this is normal practise, but you’re not in your country!
Being a part of a single market is a hindrance on trade EU restricts us from world trade that economically is a disaster for us.
Security, there is none in the EU
If this is not enough reasons to leave the EU, please let me know and i will elaborate.

Sounds like a legitimate reason to secede to me.

deviant said:
Down with the Treaty of Versailles! Down with the Treaty of Sèvres!
Down with the Geneva convention! If my country wants to use chemical weapons and attack the hospital when at war, well, fair game I say!

Back
Top Bottom