The waiting game..

David_W

So I'm waiting for parts to get here so I can officially kick off my 400 Maxim build. It won't be as epic as some of the ones I've seen here. Got a tank due to arrive Tuesday and a seat arriving when it gets here. You know how ordering stuff from China is..
THEN I'm waiting to see how that flows together before I can start on other things.

How do you guys keep yourselves on track when you're in bike build purgatory? I feel like I've changed direction on this thing 100 times in the past week alone.

Is this the real reason people make everything "in house"?

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

David_W said:
How do you guys keep yourselves on track when you're in bike build purgatory? I feel like I've changed direction on this thing 100 times in the past week alone.

you don't; that's the fun part.

as far as waiting, take on as many pieces of the project you can at a time without overwhelming yourself. that way, you can, say, focus on engine work while you're waiting for electrical bits to come in or get some painting done while your new jets are in transit.

vandito.cb said:
you don't; that's the fun part.

as far as waiting, take on as many pieces of the project you can at a time without overwhelming yourself. that way, you can, say, focus on engine work while you're waiting for electrical bits to come in or get some painting done while your new jets are in transit.

Definitely some good advice. I'll start breaking the build down into steps to keep different areas on track.

Back
Top Bottom