please welcome me

bracketmaker

don't really fit in here 100%. I was bitten by the 2 stroke bug at age 15 and can't get over it. my first bike was a puch maxi. wasn't too long before I found and removed the intake restrictor plug and re-ported the intake. top speed 45 downhill. next got a 68' cz 90. that one did 55. rode the highways on that one. next was my favorite bike of all the 74' gt250. never got an rd. missed the boat on that one.

so what am I doing here. I also love honda twins. once you strip out all the antique junk they are a piss. I am here because on occasion l will tame motorcycle with a angle grinder. I've also wanted to update Sonreir's turn signal relay post for the longest. I promise to be a good boy here.

Are you saying that you don't fit in 100% here, because you promise to be a good boy? ;)

irk miller said:
Are you saying that you don't fit in 100% here, because you promise to be a good boy? ;)

IMG-20180217-110900.jpg

no, because I always have a hardon for small bore street legal screamers (250cc or less). I am just as happy in the power band as I am on my dirt bag honda 360 doing 85. I love antiques but hate antique crap parts I always do repairs with modern parts.

I got banned from the north american two stroke site for posting modern repairs.

Sunreir, thanks for the welcome. It means a lot to me.

bracketmaker said:
IMG-20180217-110900.jpg

no, because I always have a hardon for small bore street legal screamers (250cc or less). I am just as happy in the power band as I am on my dirt bag honda 360 doing 85. I love antiques but hate antique crap parts I always do repairs with modern parts.

I got banned from the north american two stroke site for posting modern repairs.

Sunreir, thanks for the welcome. It means a lot to me.
Deleting and re-quoting after a response to the quote kinda confuses things. Oh well. Sorry if you don't get the joke. Modern parts on vintage motorcycles are lame, anyway. I mean, really bro?

irk miller said:
Deleting and re-quoting after a response to the quote kinda confuses things. Oh well. Sorry if you don't get the joke. Modern parts on vintage motorcycles are lame, anyway. I mean, really bro?

really paranoid after being banned at nats, looks like you are all cool with my pics. 1,000 lumens of 2 stroke dirt bike led fury.

IMG-20180712-221103.jpg

Welcome from Georgia.

Need more and better pix of your project.

2 wheels and a motor is purdy much welcomed here. Seems that way to me at least.

pidjones said:
Take a look at some of the past BOM nominees.

IMG-20171231-112312.jpg

I have and they seem to be all big bore. I ride a different class. I am not a good mechanic but I always get the job done and it usually needs a bracket.

WhyNot said:
2 wheels and a motor is purdy much welcomed here. Seems that way to me at least.

you have some amazing talent here. serious excellent mechanics restomoding bikes I will never hope to own. look at sav0r's posts about tz convnversions.

glad you guys aren't laughing me off this site with my crappy 4mm blaster stroker on a kawasaki 6 speed tranny. bitter sweet with this one. nypd is cracking down on bikers riding dirt bikes in the street. unhappy with the mock up I plan to run this engine in a street frame. tired of getting stopped. I have 2 frames that are ready. rode this bike 1,000 miles before it broke down.

Back
Top Bottom