Post a pic of your latest purchase

deviant said:
$40 for a set of GL1000 pipes from my local yard. Much lighter than stock.

f91253dc728608b177684104aa907545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice........what local yard?

budlite282 said:
Does he let you in the yard to look around?
It's taken me about a year-and-a-half of business to get into the yard. Normally, you call and ask for the part and he picks it and you meet him at his house a mile from the yard. He's got good prices, though. And the more you do business, the better the prices get. Much of his biz is eBay and the internet.

DohcBikes said:
Judging by my wallet this morning, my latest purchase was a whole bunch of whiskey last night at the bar.
Ha, you too? Friendsgiving always hits me hard.

deviant said:
It's taken me about a year-and-a-half of business to get into the yard. Normally, you call and ask for the part and he picks it and you meet him at his house a mile from the yard. He's got good prices, though. And the more you do business, the better the prices get. Much of his biz is eBay and the internet.

I remember, last time I bought something from him, he left the part in his mail box and told me to pick it up there.

Sure enough the part was there..........didn't know what to do, left him some money there........called him and he said the part was on the house.....but, crap I was already back in Augusta by then.

I tried to talk him into letting me come on weekends and help him run the place, cause he said the last guy ripped him off so bad.

You see how far that went.

Thanks for the info....I'll have to try him again.

J-Rod10 said:
Ha, you too? Friendsgiving always hits me hard.
Friendsgiving, I like that.

This Friendsgiving has reminded myself and others that we are no longer 25 years old. Several tall crown rye and diets and who knows how many coronas. I do, however, believe that the only cure for this hangover is going to be more alcohol.

Power steering hose for the f-350.

Sixer.

Very nice Honda 200x front wheel with original spelled out ohtsu "Pro Vector" to complete the frontend assembly on my 225dx hybrid trail trike.

Attachments

• 1127151719.jpg
    1127151719.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 200x front tire pro-v.jpg
    200x front tire pro-v.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 567
DohcBikes said:
^^This guy sounds like an awesome dude.

He is.....just wished he would open up his yard.................he's got some good stuff.

I can give him a list, but that would take forever to complete.

I'd just like to walk around and see what's there.

Catching up on a few items I've secured for the zrx over the last few months. :D

"Used" Corbin Gunfighter:

Moriwaki rear-sets:

Bitubo shocks:

I call it 'practical bling'. ;)

While I was at it I inverted the shift pattern to match the rest of my bikes. This should make my life a little less confusing. :) Now I just have to wait until the spring to try it all out. ;D

Darth Vader horn cover and a set of Biltwell grips for my Super Glide.....

Attachments

• 20151127_161956.jpg
    20151127_161956.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 227
I bought this drill press thing but it's got the wrong plug. took forever to heave it in here too. Guess I'll put it back on craiglslist. Oh well...

Attachments

• IMG_20151128_115356.jpg
    IMG_20151128_115356.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
Mr.E said:
I bought this drill press thing but it's got the wrong plug. took forever to heave it in here too. Guess I'll put it back on craiglslist. Oh well...
You're kidding, right?

If not, just put the proper plug on it. They probably even make an adapter for what you need.

Mr.E said:

Does that thing run on 220 volts? If it's 250v I would thing it may run on 220v. If multi phase, somebody here may be able to explain how to rewire to single phase. You could always just replace the motor with something 220 single phase. Make sure the wire from the box is heavy enough to carry the current and the proper breaker to protect that wiring.

nemaspecs.gif

Back
Top Bottom