need parts 1978 cb750

nfldpirate

I spend way to much time in my lovely little shed.
Need a left hand block, the thing with the headlight switch, horn and clutch and also a rotor. I want to crossdrill a rotor for looks mainly. Anyone got something they want to sell or are need of any Yamaha xs 650 parts let me know.

What is a left hand headlight?

Anything electrical on hand for an XS650? I find myself in need of a new rotor I think.

Tim said:
What is a left hand headlight?

Anything electrical on hand for an XS650? I find myself in need of a new rotor I think.

Sorry left handlebar, and yes I have some electical stuff for the xs 650

Send me a PM with what you have for the 650. Specifically I'm looking for everything ;) Actually could use anything like the regulator, rectifier, fuse block, relays, alternator/rotor (would be on an engine normally) etc.

Tim said:
Send me a PM with what you have for the 650. Specifically I'm looking for everything ;) Actually could use anything like the regulator, rectifier, fuse block, relays, alternator/rotor (would be on an engine normally) etc.

I am busy until Thursday and then I will see what I have left, I know I have an alternator and rotor, but I don't think I can get the rotor off.

Hey Pirate, I have a buddy that is interested in the your motor and frame if it's complete...

He's looking to make a radical flat tracker... ie with modern front end / swingarm / wheels and brakes.

Also if you still have the flat tracker seat assembly he's looking for one.

... I know of a guy that has a few CB750's he should part out. I almost bought a Master Cylinder off of him last year for cheap. Located in St. John's but I think the bikes are in CBS.

Ease said:
Hey Pirate, I have a buddy that is interested in the your motor and frame if it's complete...

He's looking to make a radical flat tracker... ie with modern front end / swingarm / wheels and brakes.

Also if you still have the flat tracker seat assembly he's looking for one.

... I know of a guy that has a few CB750's he should part out. I almost bought a Master Cylinder off of him last year for cheap. Located in St. John's but I think the bikes are in CBS.

I got a motor, needs a set of rings, I have the street tracker frame and I have a good set of forks, give him my number and we can talk. He can get the set from hotwing glass in Florida. The battery box I had was custom made, but any good welder could turn one out.

See if you can set me up with the guy with the parts, going for a ride Sunday night?

Might be going to a movie, but if not I'm down for a ride.

I'll give him your number. None of us are welders but he's a motorcycle mechanic.

Send me a text if you want before you go for a ride.
Cell number is in your PM box.

Ease said:
Might be going to a movie, but if not I'm down for a ride.

I'll give him your number. None of us are welders but he's a motorcycle mechanic.

Send me a text if you want before you go for a ride.
Cell number is in your PM box.
Time I got around to checked messages it was to late. Too cold anyway. I have your number and hopefully we can hook up next week, you buddy didn't call, I am home most evenings.

Paul

nfldpirate said:
Time I got around to checked messages it was to late. Too cold anyway. I have your number and hopefully we can hook up next week, you buddy didn't call, I am home most evenings.

Paul

Yeah I didn't think he would have yet.
I mentioned the frame and motor though, and he's interested. Only thing is he is waiting on a call back for a complete bike.
I'll be sure to let you know.

I sent off an e-mail to the guy with the CB's. He should get back to me shortly.

Ease said:
I mentioned the frame and motor though, and he's interested. Only thing is he is waiting on a call back for a complete bike.

I sent off an e-mail to the guy with the CB's. He should get back to me shortly.

Let me Know.

Thanks

Ease said:

did you hear from the guy with the parts?

Naw man he hasn't gotten back to me...
Last year I e-mailed him about a master cylinder and he got back to me right away... maybe he's changed his mind about parting out... I'll be sure to give you a shout when / of he gets back to me.

Ease said:
Naw man he hasn't gotten back to me...
Last year I e-mailed him about a master cylinder and he got back to me right away... maybe he's changed his mind about parting out... I'll be sure to give you a shout when / of he gets back to me.

Hopefully we can get a ride in the weekend, I would at least like to see your bike.

nfldpirate said:
Hopefully we can get a ride in the weekend, I would at least like to see your bike.

That's no problem. I'm off work / school this weekend.

What will you be riding?
The cruiser? (I assume the cruiser b/c the CB needs the switch)

Ease said:
That's no problem. I'm off work / school this weekend.

What will you be riding?
The cruiser? (I assume the cruiser b/c the CB needs the switch)
I'll take the CB, I still have a headlight only its on high beam all te time.

Found this on Ebay for ya..... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290237894690&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Mossy21 said:
What's this, more Newfoundlander's on the site ? :D Great site or what nfldpirate.........?

When are you going to get out and go for a ride, the old CB is looking for company, I have been trying to hook up with ease, but the weatheer and work is screwing up any good riding.

Indeed.
I don't mind some half crappy weather, but I'm still confined to weekends only.

We all need to go for a ride sometime.

Back
Top Bottom