Post a pic of your latest purchase

Picked this up yesterday:

He tried to make it look like a 'bike' but it's really more accurately, a pile of miss-matched parts. ;) Might be some rare pieces here though. 8)

There were some boxes of bits to go with this, but who needs to see that. :D

Ply318ci said:
I could use a few parts off the bike if you don't want them.

Thanks, I'll check your build. Not fully committed to cafe idea yet but let me know what parts you need and give me a few days.

Drewski said:

He tried to make it look like a 'bike' but it's really more accurately, a pile of miss-matched parts. ;) Might be some rare pieces here though. 8)

It bugs my ass so, that I sold mine.

Drewski said:

but you were not buying... lol miss her don't you?

MitchellSK said:
Thanks, I'll check your build. Not fully committed to cafe idea yet but let me know what parts you need and give me a few days.

Right now I just need the center stand spring, the bike I got didn't have one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ply318ci said:
Right now I just need the center stand spring...

Mmmm, I think I'm gonna need that piece for a while to prop the bike up when pulling the back wheel and stuff but I'll keep you in mind if/when I no longer need the spring, sorry.

J-Rod10 said:
20161022_171235_zps6gvxivpa.jpg

Color me jealous. One of these days I'll find something similar...

VonYinzer said:
Color me jealous. One of these days I'll find something similar...
Yamaha was the only Japanese company to make a small Trials bike. My old man had one brand new, has a ton of pics of him riding it. Figured for $300, running, riding, with a supposedly fresh top end, it'd be hard to beat. Good father-son project anyhow.

J-Rod10 said:
Yamaha was the only Japanese company to make a small Trials bike. My old man had one brand new, has a ton of pics of him riding it. Figured for $300, running, riding, with a supposedly fresh top end, it'd be hard to beat. Good father-son project anyhow.

Full resto?

VonYinzer said:
Full resto?
That's the plan. Granted, I'm fairly well booked solid through the end of the year, along with trying to get a new shop built, and moved. So, it may just be a clean up, ride around swap meets bike.

J-Rod10 said:
That's the plan. Granted, I'm fairly well booked solid through the end of the year, along with trying to get a new shop built, and moved. So, it may just be a clean up, ride around swap meets bike.

Either way it's awesome.

16122e2a33db321cbf6b51e077529cee.jpg

Combo craftsman tablesaw with steel/cast deck and Delta 4" jointer powered by a 1HP electric motor. All made in USA. Picked up for $60 on Craigslist.

Motor runs great. Needs a blade and some grease and it'll be ready to work.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Picked up this CoolAsFuck bottle opener over Barber weekend...

IMG_0363_zpskvmhygzx.jpg

You can have one too, all you gotta to do is hit up Mr E Machine Works in the Member Ventures section...
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?board=113.0

Redbird said:
Picked up this CoolAsFuck bottle opener over Barber weekend...

IMG_0363_zpskvmhygzx.jpg

You can have one too, all you gotta to do is hit up Mr E Machine Works in the Member Ventures section...
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?board=113.0

AWESOME!!!!!

Spending like a drunken sailor lately. (please, no offence intended to any member of the military :) ) :eek:

Bling for the 10R:

Now I have one of these too. I need this like a... like a... Well, like another bike. :eek:

1975 Kawasaki s1 250 Triple. It's a survivor! Still original, except for the bars, and it's gonna stay that way. :)

I'm the 5th member of the KTC forum to own this beaut. I guess it's the 'red-headed step-child' of our community. ;D

Back
Top Bottom