Sydney DTT meet up/ride

Once my bike is ready I would be all over it, may need a few months though.

PJ happy to help that dude with the wheels if needed. I'm no expert but I have the tools and a little bit of knowledge.

stroker crazy said:
What did you have in mind?

I am (probably) up for it.

Crazy

Thinking of a ride up the old road next Saturday. Getting as many central coast guys to go from terrigal up to pie in the sky and a run around there for a catch up / meet and greet.

Ride / drive whatever just a catch up to put faces to names

deepwaterimports said:
How did you end up going with the painting ed ?

Didn't hear back from him :(

I'm not ready just yet though so will reach to them before I push the button.

Looking to meet up at terrigal around 9 so be up at pie in the sky around 10:30 - 11ish. I'll have my phone on me so I can check this thread to see where people are at.

Meet up at terrigal looks to be at 10:30 so will be up the Hill at pie in the sky like 11:30 - 12 mate I hope that's ok. Managed to get a second rider from SCR and looking for more :)

It's all looking good!

Weather Bureau has given the thumb's up, the 'Ace' appears to be working still, after I had a fiddle with its internals and electrics today

Crazy

Re: Sydney DTT meet up/ride - at last

A beautiful spring day, the Old Road and its multitude of corners!

What more could be required for a DTT/SCR Sydney meet-up?

A lot more apparently. A crew of four actually managed to take time from the pressures of the workaday world to go motorcycling. The fortunate four had a run on one of Sydney's favourite biker's road with lunch at the justly famed Pie-in-the-Sky.

A photograph of the motley crew:

item.JPG

More photos later.

Crazy

The bikes were as varied as the riders!

Michael's Honda (Lola):

item.JPG

Ryan's Triumph:

item.JPG

Ray's Beeza (enter the zombie bunnies!):

item.JPG

a close-up of the bunnies on the other side:

item.JPG

I forgot to photograph the 'Ace' - now no-one will believe that I was there!

Maybe some more of the Sydney area riders will make an effort for the next meet-up.

Crazy

The pictures of Ray's bike with its bunnie paintjob has been posted by Lennie Schuurmans on his blog Bubble Visor!

http://bubblevisor.blogspot.com.au/

Michael, would you let Ray know. It was blogged on October 21

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom