Sydney DTT meet up/ride

Thanks Michael.

Are you thinking of going to the build off Saturday? Is anyone else from downunder DTT going?

Regardless of what we may think about Deus ex Machina, it should be an interesting event.

Crazy

http://bikebuildoff.com/

Attachments

• Deus build off.jpg
    Deus build off.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 689
I did a shift swap to go but due to the fires I have been put on stand by to assist aid the emergency services. So I may be stuck here over the weekend which is a major bummer. Hopefully it all gets under control and I at least get let of Friday or sat morning. I have been looking forward to it for months.

Got home late last night mate so I'll be heading down at and should be there around lunch time. Will keep a eye on this thread to meet up with all who are heading to camperdown.

deepwaterimports said:
Only got a few pics

Probably missed you by minutes - I was there from about 8 until midday. Saw Ray when he arrived with the bunnies.

Were you there when the winners were announced?

Nevergrew said:
I had fun cruising to chromefest today

Where was chromefest ? What was chromefest?

Crazy

Crazy
I think so mate got there around 1:15 couldn't get too many good pics it was crazy busy. Caught up with him too he almost didn't make it home the old girl didn't start for a while. Kicking myself I didn't by some stuff from the parts shed they had there.

deepwaterimports said:
… the old girl didn't start for a while.

Those old girls can be a bit temperamental, they need a dedicated carer.

deepwaterimports said:
Kicking myself I didn't by some stuff from the parts shed they had there.

Didn't look in the parts shed myself - I'm always afraid of showing a look of startled astonishment when I ask the minions at Deus the price of anything!

Nevergrew said:
… on the coast (The Entrance)

If we ever do another run on the Old Road (hint, hint) you'll have to join us. Deepwaterimports and a couple of his mates hail from the Gosford/Terrigal area so it shouldn't be too hard to arrange a meet-up.

Crazy

Hahaha touché but I was quite surprised slip ons $50 speedo $20 mirrors 2for $15 all the old gear they pull of the sr500/400's w650's yamaha TW's etc pretty cheap. Oil cookers for $30. I was impressed.

When's the next DTT SCR meet

I think there is a market night on the Sunday. I saw it posted on the SCR face book page. I'll be keen for a ride down to the big smoke.

Did the Mt White/Pie in the Sky run from Gosford today. Had a blast. Saw way too many wanna be racers on new sports bikes though. Keen to cruise with some fellow old schoolers. When is the next ride guys?

Heading up for a run in the morning from terrigal at 9:30am I'll be there if anyone's keen. Got a SCR dude heading up. The more the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom